Automation tools on ig

Nope. Welcome to MP social. I will be the worst but most helpful guide you will fins. I don’t spoon feed and I discourage it. Time is money for everyone. If you want free help then good luck.

1 Like

Dude, seriouzly wtf does that even mean. How many likes per hour per account and per day per account. times that by the number of accounts you have and you will see a problem

1 Like

I dont even have an idea of how many actions i make every day to be honest. Ninjagram doesnt even show that but its probably like 600 accounts x 3 photos so thats 1800 likes a day

This is applicable to almost any bot.

2 Likes

I feel like im looking at a nasa report right now :weary::weary::weary:. Thank you for your time man i hope ill set up jarvee in the next few days, btw did anyone have any problems with instagram roday? It doesnt let me log in, whenever i type the code it refreshes the page. And i figure ninjagram isnt working because of instagram issues right now?

1 Like

That’s common. Keep reading around the forum and searching keywords and you’ll see

1 Like

Sure!

But you have to tell me how much you want to earn! So i can make free time to set it all up for you. All autopilot! Just let me know how much $$$ you want each day so i can get to work for you!

3 Likes

Oh man :frowning: I wanted to help him… Maybe we can both start his projects for him together?

2 Likes