Autotokker update - 4k followers

Just crossed 4k followers. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Posting my a** off as well haha. Really hoping they add the capability to have multiple accounts soon. Iโ€™m broke asf

7 Likes

Yeah we have been testing and works pretty well! $30 a client is pricey though.

4 Likes

Whatโ€™s your video stats look like?

How long did it take you to reach 4k?

2 Likes

Yeah it kind of is. Only working on one account for now so its fine i guess. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

average 5-10k with some bigger vids

I think I started my account like 40 days ago :+1:

1 Like

What was the total cost to get those numbers?

2 Likes

29.99 per month

Can you post any of your video analytics?

1 Like

Need to change my account to business or pro or whatever, right?

Same. Works great :+1:

6 days on TikTok with my client, no Automation/Actions/Promotion - Just uploading videos

8 Likes

And your numbers already dwarf automation lol

4 Likes

How you mean? No single action was taken as it goes for likes and follow, we just made few posts :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Yeah automation is just a tool. If people are using automation without a good organic strategy, they are idiots lol. It is so easy to grow organically.

2 Likes

How do people overcome that initial lack of social proof since you start with 0 followers?

2 Likes

Why do you spend your time coming on here and ripping people who are using automation for TT over and over again? I have seen it on literally every TT post/comment that is made. Pretty weird bro. Just chill out and let people do whatever they want.

4 Likes

Agreed! Very strange haha. Its a pretty common way to grow social media accounts

Its not as important as you think. From organic, if people like your video they will follow you. For automation, people tend to return the favor from the actions. Follow back % is extremely high, even for brand new accounts. :+1: