Autotokker update - 4k followers

Testing it rn as well. Will let everybody know what I think

Let me know. Interested in Tik autmation.

1 Like

So far the user interface is obviously 10x better than their non-existent dashboard from before :joy:

but no, it actually is pretty nice. Waiting to see results

2 Likes

Looks like their price went up tooo…

1 Like

It seems like it is better for many accounts now. Which is good for me :money_mouth_face: :joy:

2 Likes

Any news on how the update is?

How many follows are you getting a day?

1 Like

Definitely as good or better as before, in terms of performance. Obviously the dash is much more convenient. I’ll have to check analytics but I think around 30-40 a day atm. Need some good targets

1 Like

Has anyone tested multiple services at once?

Oh Mr iknoweverything is banned! finally

1 Like

@oolongo Hi, can you share your strategy of tiktok like how you start growing a tiktok and how many follow / unfollow you’re doing, some useful captions can you tell? And any othrr activities to do on tiktok to grow?
Would appreciate the kind response thankyou.

If you mean at one time… really counterproductive.

haha thank god

Sure. This is very general and you can dm for more specific advice, but:

1. Pick a niche that you have some prior knowledge about. It is easier to know what people like, if it is a niche that you’re already actively involved in. Otherwise, you are just guessing.

2. Make videos related to that niche or repost slightly edited videos from Insta/Youtube/Facebook etc.

3. Post once a day minimum. Don’t spam multiple videos at once. Maybe 3-4 a day max.

4. Keep getting “at-bats” :baseball: :dart: :goal_net: everyday and eventually one of them is going to pop and change everything for you.

5. I use follow/unfollow bots(specifically AutoTokker, but I am re-evaluating the whole industry and making a review post) to drive general traffic and get steady gains, while you go for your homerun posts.

6. That’s it basically. DM me for advice for your specific situation.

7. Bonus! Don’t get shadowbanned at all costs. This will stop you in your tracks and cause so many problems/frustration.

4 Likes

Thankyou soo much i appreciate it.

I’ve started on the tiktok and gaining around 100+ subs per day.

Thankyou for the tips :100:

2 Likes

Good luck! Keep us updated on your journey man!

Were u able to put link after certain amount of followers?

1 Like

I got the link on mine like a few days after it came out. Didn’t even have to do anything besides re download the app

Well yeah that was long ago, but for the new accs i just created, it seems impossible… so idk if we just need to be active or reach a certain followers to be able to do so

1 Like

Best bet is to stay active and keep growing. It’ll happen when it happens and you will be prepared to take advantage.

1 Like

How long did it take you to reach 4k?

1 Like