Autotokker update - 4k followers

I’m a little late to the party, but I’m in the auto niche as well. I posted a video of a car meet, everything was fine and I got a few views. Next, I posted a car doing a little snow drift and it was instantly removed. I’m assuming anything even remotely close to looking dangerous or illegal is shut down right away.

If this is the case though, how will they be able to detect if something was performed on a closed circuit/track where it’s completely legal and wouldn’t be breaking any guidelines?

2 Likes

that’s not true because they put warnings on some videos. It was probably just there auto detection that got set off something from your video.

But yeah with reposting on tiktok I woudn’t test it. Just move on there’s unlimited videos for you to repost

3 Likes

So I’ve been messing around with a few things and managed to get my first video semi-poppin’.

Made an account for my girlfriends business, first post hit 25k views in under 24 hours. So not too shabby.

Going to be fun testing TikTok out! Looks promising.

2 Likes

nice any website traffic from that?

Not much, no. There was no call to action or any effort made to push her site, so I wouldn’t have expected much anyway.

I’ve managed to get a decent start with my business account overnight, as well. I’m lucky, where my product videos easily fall under the satisfying niche and it seems to be working. I will be sharing my results here over the next few days/weeks.

testing autotokker now

1 Like

How is it going? Are you able to share a link to your account?

I’m at 675 followers. Started at 232 on Jan 31

Took a month off and just posted some random videos the last few days. Some of them got a small amount of FYP traffic. That would mean I’m good right? The first survivor of a shadowban? :star_struck: :joy:

I will start posting some good stuff and see if anything pops. Any update on your repost accounts?

In my experience, there’s different types of shadowbans. One is in which your followers are still shown your content but not to new people / or on the FY page.

Also: Oolongo, FYI, I sent you a PM!

2 Likes

the ones that got shadowbanned are still banned and the ones that i didnt post that much on are still growing

@customlogovideos do you have a contact email want to chat Tiktok

How will you guys monetize a Tik Tok account in pet/travel niches with followers more than 200k ?

What kind of content are you posting if I may ask? Just random viral videos or stugf you made yourself?

Random viral content or things I find interesting from Youtube and Insta

Trying to connect. Check you PM

You do know he is banned right?

1 Like

who is baned???

customlogos… just click on his profile. It says Banned right next to his name.

they came out with a major update last night.

1 Like