Best proxies service for Instagram 2018

SSL proxies work for everything but comments for me.After few days,comments get shadow banned and they don’t show up.Everything else works.

I am using SSL proxies
I am getting like blocks only on some accounts(6 out of 10).
I am not getting why.
Is it because of the accounts? or coz of the fact that I previously used other proxies
to run these accounts and those proxies were flagged?
I know you can’t exactly answer me, but what’s the possible cause?
Thanks!

It can be many reasons. Rarely its only 1 factor.

1 Like

I read many of your posts and in one of them you
suggested airsocks.in but their proxies are expensive.
Russian shared are cheap, but other dedicated(eg. London) are costly
Would you suggest me to use shared RU one?
If not suggest me some good 4g provider, It would be helpful.
Thanks!

Maybe my words were not chosen wise, but I never recommended them. I mentioned them in the sense that they exist. If you are looking for 4g providers, take a look in the MPSocial or BHW marketplace.

2 Likes

DM me, and I’ll link you to the the provider I’ve been using for the past 2 years. Best for IG.

Do you mind sharing it in LVL2 or 3?

2 Likes

Smell like a hidden “sale” :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hey guys,
I tried out MPP (10 instagram private proxies in Europe), all the proxies were likeflagged…
I am testing squidproxies for Europe now, will update soon!
Also, is there a problem creating accounts on these types of datacenter-proxies?

2 Likes

http://proxy6.net offer individual proxies too

where I can buy proxies that 4G/LTE…?

How are these proxies?

So If i use a proxy and bot for instagram. Does that mean I can no longer use my i-phone since the IP address will differ?

How much GB is an automated instagram account using per month in general? with conventional automation settings? How many accounts is safe to run?

im using those, trying to switch to a different one

Best proxies for 2019, from my personal experience ->

Datacenter Proxies: SSL Private proxies - I’ve been using them for 5+ years now, and for the most part they’ve always had good proxies, and if I had an issue with one they replaced it without a problem. Choose these if you’re on a budget.

Residential Proxies: Smart Proxy - I’ve used them on and off for 2 years for creating accounts, they provide a large pool of rotating proxies. Pay for the amount of bandwidth you use.

Mobile Proxies: @Verona - Has a solid reputation on here and other forums, and has a good rotating proxy. $50 per IP, but you can use 10-15 accounts on it so it makes up for the price.

6 Likes

How do we sign up for your proxies?

@kurthsd - Just send me a DM.

Mind sharing me your provider for proxies. Thanks in advance.

Yah, I use Https://www.sslprivateproxies.org

1 Like