Best SMM panel besides JAP?

Hello guys. JAP panel is one of the most popular ones as I know. I’m very happy with their Instagram SMM services: Followers, auto-likes, auto-views , auto-comments etc…

However, they don’t offer good quality, real looking facebook page likes, or TikTok followers. I need mostly US-based and real looking followers/likes on other platforms besides Instagram: Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, but JAP is only good for Instagram.

I’m wondering maybe there are any other huge panels who’re better at other social media services besides Instagram? Any recommendations? I’d appreciate a lot!

JAP is the best SMM panel. The issue you’re having is not service based rather a basis of understanding.

There is a certain level of testing you’ll need to apply to get a great result from JAP.

Start like this.

• communicate with support. Ask them, what is the BEST service for XYZ. Then give them feedback on same ticket if you like/don’t like certain things

• test with big budgets on many pages but only one service at a time

• test but also READ. Take time to understand “what am I actually buying here” & “what does this specific verbiage mean?”

• when in doubt, open a ticket

** I’ve been using JAP since 2015, spent over $80k at this point, but I have client that I fulfill for today that are quite happy with the results. I don’t typically bet on just one service to make clients happy, I use several. I test, read, research & respond to the JAP team with feedback constantly.

1 Like