Best way to Auto DM after the blockwave?

I wouldnt do cold DMing, just my 2 cents.

1 Like

The reason i want to try it is because the service i offer is very specific and niche so after a good filtering process i want to contact these accounts as cold leads, Wouldn’t really wanna mess with cold DMing in any other circumstance tbh.

Do you have some insights of experience with that ?

Before the updates, I was doing about 20 to 40 DMs max. 40 was pushing it and accounts were banned quicker, so I stayed on the low end for future.

Make sure to use a good spintax. Also gold nugget tip for more variations: Use different emojis in your spintax for a lot more variations immediately.

1 Like

Thanks Mugiwara ! great tip

1 Like

I am gonna persevere, find the secrets of the One Piece and become the new King of Instagram Automation

2 Likes

50 DMs a day sounds too aggressive, you should start to test the waters.

And for a good spintax check the article below

2 Likes

Thanks for the link :slight_smile:

I have not been doing any automated DMs since the wave block.
DMs are done with API and it is too risky for me right now.
I am doing everything through EB

1 Like

I have moved away from automation completely but wanted to get a DM tool for outreach for leads. Do you know of anything that’s still functioning and not causing “your account was compromised”?

1 Like

Random between 20-50 with FULL SPINTAX

1 Like

Also dont go too fast with them as they might get suspended. Other than that keep it below 50.

There are ways to possibly bypass it a little over 50 WITH cold DM’ing but that’s something you’ll have to figure out yourself

2 Likes

Do you have any issues when you DM/Auto-reply with a link in JV? I get an error that kills the chat flow when automated and I always have to enter my linked message in the DM tool manually. When I messaged support they just told me to not include a link… which kills the purpose.

1 Like

I do 20-30 a day and no
Issues. Followers only.

1 Like

These days links are just shit. If i receive anything with a link i’ll never open it. Links are considered spam point blank. Dont dont do that in my opinion

1 Like

Use good syntax
50 DM per day is already fine if you don’t want get banned

1 Like

thanks, will read it now!

Like others have said, mix it up with syntax and do max 50 a day I would say.

1 Like

You can’t go over 60 even if you wanted it. I tried literally every setting possible, even manually on phone. And you won’t get banned if you are contacting potential clients and not spamming sketchy links so avoid using your website link in the initial message.
I have been getting blocks every day for the past 3 months when I hit 40-50 DMs and never got banned. (but my accounts are 1+ year old, can’t vouch for fresh ones).

1 Like

guys im going to do it too i will use aged accounts more than 3 years and i will send like 30 messages daily
any recommendation how can i create multiple syntax?
@freys @SP1 @andrejo

hey as i wrote in my comment above :slight_smile: using brackets

read my comment above and make sure you leave a like :smiley: