Brainstorm: Accounts Disabled

Hey @heroeslair, how is everything?

I posted only twice per day(which I personally think it’s not a big deal), this account is from 2017 with 145k followers.

Why not posting directly from the app ?

1 Like

Hey @denis1 :slightly_smiling_face:

How do you mean why not posting directly from the app?

I mentioned above that I’m not using any kind of software or bot, that account is logged in on mobile phone app.

PS Small update, since it’s been more then 24h I tried to log in to the account but I received and message that account has been disabled.

I went to appeal page, filled up everything and I received an email asking me to verify my identity via CODE.

Let’s see what will happen next! I hope for the best :nerd_face:

Your account is only logged in 1 device (your phone), and you are using a mobile data connection ?

The facebook live chat had gone. Last night i tried to run an ads and today i try to find the live chat icon and found nothing… It make me frustrated… Instagram banned my account without any reason…

I still have that live chat stuff, try to re-login or use another device and see if you can see that icon again.

How much you spent for the ads? I have 2 or 3 time make an ads in facebook but it is already long time ago… Last night i try to make it again but find nothing… Can you help me? :sob::sob::sob:

I have try in other phone n my husband phone but it didn’t work… i don’t know which one wrong… tonight i try to run an ads again want to see it is work or not…

1 Like

Hello,

It’s been more than 6 days since I submitted code and picture that IG requested from me.

Today I wanted to re-submit another request, now comes the interesting part:

When I filled up everything and wanted to submit it, I received an ERROR sayin that “Please enter a valid user ID. The user ID you entered was not found.”

I’m not sure how the is this even possible because this request page is for DISABLED INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS, how the hell I should provide them with VALID username when my account has been disabled.

I used this link:

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

Did anyone had this type of issues and does anyone know how to bypass this?

Looking forward to your reply.

cool, let us know how it goes and if you have found any solution to that issue.

I finaly can chat the facebook support. But they ask me to submit appeal. Before i can submit appeal, but now i can’t. Can you guy please help me and tell me why i can’t submit appeal now?

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s exactly what I have described above!

I’m not sure what the hell is going on at the moment, might be some kind of issue that will be removed in the next few days because I can’t see it working this way.

What is that mean? I got a report from facebook suport that my instagram was being review so maybe it is cause i can’t submit the appeal… And my account was got flagged because violation. I didn’t do anything and some report me…

That some is saying I am making my browser. I am using my Iphone on safari browser. Make sure you test the sites yourself before validating it’s findings. In short that website is not reliable.

That site is saying I am making my browser. I am using my Iphone on safari browser. Make sure you test the sites yourself before validating it’s findings. In short that website is not reliable.

1 Like

Yeah if you make on browser on mobile it’s still a browser. The app is the highest trust level.

Ask yourself. Who makes accounts via broswer or their phone? Only people that want to bot

Great point, it would be really suspicious if the account was created from a mobile browser rather than the app. It does not make sense.

I have tested the site with several browsers and automation; I have offered no validation for the site; it’s a tool to use or not. If your browser clears on most of the checks, the browser has a high chance of being authentic.

My iPhone and safari do the same.

If you have a better option or believe the fingerprint is not important, then let us all know :slight_smile:

:v:

I also get this crap lately, maybe a bug?