Brainstorm: Accounts Disabled

Thanks its only temp locked atm, but added a extra character to get it to send.

Hey @ossi thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, but they did not respond back after I replied back with a code & selfie.

Alright, I will try to send another appeal to see what’s gonna happen next :nerd_face:

1 Like

yeah, you have to keep appealing until you get a reply from them that’s the process and you will eventually get something from them.

1 Like

I got the photo id reply but nothing after that

1 Like

Yeap, that’s what happened to me until now.

I never received a reply back and today after more than 7 days of waiting I have tried to submit another appeal, but I didn’t receive anything from them this time.

I will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday and then I’m planning to use a different email address to see what will happen.

1 Like

Talk to @HenryCooper he can help you recover your account.

1 Like

Yeah I saw his surface and have dmd him

Did you receive a code to your phone when trying to unlock and was it fully disabled or temporarily locked?

@heroeslair yeah eventually I did – just under one month until I just got an apology from Facebook and an email that it’s been reactivated. But they are going totally overboard, be careful. Instagram is useless to do much of anything nowadays

1 Like

Did you use a chrome extension also? I used a mass pic downloader and just didn’t think about changing to a bunk account. Big mistake.

I’m not receiving codes or anything

Yes, I think using any extension is risky, not even bulk downloaders, so be really cautious. Better to use external websites like downloadgram.com or ingramer.com

1 Like

I spammed the report a bug on a different account and then kept trying to get code. Tried getting the code over 100 times over 24 hours and finally it sent. Its working

Damn. Looks like they need to get spammed ahaha

Alright, here is a small update on my case with my disabled account at 166k followers.

My last post here was that I have tried to send another email after a more than a week of waiting but I never got any reply.

Today I wanted to use another email address and wanted to submit another appeal but when I woke up this morning, guess what?

BOOM there was a an email from IG informing me that my account has been reactivated!

2 Likes

Great news man!

1 Like

Damn, this is getting even more fucked up than I thought…today as a part of my usual daily routine reposting the content on one of my accounts, when I switched to that account I received straight forward notification from IG that my account got disabled.

Than they offered me to complete CAPTCHA and after that they asked me to send SMS with code which I successfully passed as well.

Then IG notified me that my account will go trough 24h review and after that they will let me know what will happen with my account.

I didn’t use any BOT or TOOL for reposting. I ONLY & STRICTLY used it on my mobile phone.

I always give a proper credit in the caption + TAG on the actual post the original creator or the owner of the picture/video/reels.

Also, just checked and email and I didn’t receive any kind of warning or notification that I have been reported for violating any of ToU, Copyrights or whatever could lead up to my account be disabled.

1 Like

I think it’s best to do other actions besides reposting to make the account look more natural. Do some follow and unfollow actions, watch stories, leave comments, save posts like other IG users. I hope you can recover your account!

2 Likes

Hey @ossi thank you for your reply… :v:

Yeah, I guess I will have to ADD some of those actions as well just to make accounts look much more regular.

I’m waiting for those 24h so I can try to login back to the account to see what will happen next.

Yes,

• Avoid linking your accounts in any way. The more they are linked together, the more they will drop like flies…

How often are you reposting?

I got a TL on my big account once from posting to much and also using same hashtags

1 Like