Buying Likes & Powerlikes .. does this actual get you on explorer?

Yeah But i do 3 rounds for my clients and then they get their own from the herd mentality… i also sell the service separately for some account that already growing and they want to get to the recommended content page. also those accounts that believe their the 3000 followers are precious and wont give you their password. its a great icebreaker

would you mind being a bit more specific as I didn’t entirely follow. You 1) give out 1,200 likes from your account but also 1,200 with each of your client’s accounts? 2) You direct likes from a group to client accounts? Are you putting likes in from your accounts but giving them up for your client accounts or do you own/run the group or do you pay the group? Also, 1,200 likes/day sounds pretty extreme, I would have thought that you’d run into blocks at some point.

1 Like

i don’t use the client accounts
you can like with one and receive with another. go check out telegram its pretty easy to follow their pattern, i have three throwaway accounts assigned per client that give out 1200 collectively and the client receives 1200

ah ok, that’s what I thought. So basically you’re giving out 400 likes per account then. That sounds more reasonable. Do you automate that? Sounds like a lot of work otherwise.

1 Like

The client account is intact give no likes only the throwaway accounts. i am getting the no more replies . send me a personal message. authentication loop time. good luck mate

give me your telegram

2 Likes

foodiegirl but i use a few but thats the main on on my phone

1 Like

@Dyldor I don’t think you can market your Instagram growth service here. Pretty sure that’s against the community guidelines but will lets the mods decide.

2 Likes

@wortime, I agree and have thought about this a lot, this would be a very smart way IG would mitigate engagement pods and fake likes at the very same time (essentially only giving it value if it was liked from a newsfeed or hashtag feed). Not a direct link to the post or even the profile page. Part of me believes this is already in effect.

1 Like

It is, this thread is old and most of it no longer works in the same way. Of course IG can tell if you came from a DM that shared a post etc. I tried an EG and looking at the stats from IG you could easily tell where they came from.

I have tried many powerlike services for different niches, and those are a couple of things I learned.

1. You have to have a good service, some work best only for specific niches, and many of them don’t work at all.
  2. As it was already mentioned, content is the key, it is the best if you post a clickbait content.
  3. You get the best growth when you post videos or multiple pictures per post.
  4. A lot of the pages you see in your explore page are grown by using powerlikes.
  5. Most of the page owners offer their powerlike service, they either own it or resell it.
  6. Fair price for a good service is around $200-400 per month.
  7. It is possible to grow an account from 0 to 1M+ just by using powerlikes.
  8. You have to have a good and specific strategy for monetization, most of the followers you earn from explore page are from Tier 2 countries.
  9. With some accounts, I have been hitting the explore page even after I stopped using powerlikes.
9 Likes

@wortime How would you describe the difference between the Like Exchange and Buying Likes, in terms of being safer for the Instagram account, as well as possibly the effectiveness? I have an account where the owners are buying likes on it for social proof in the initial stages, but that’s also basically hindering any posting of material or promotion to it (as it’s quite sparse in content) because I am really wanting them to stop doing that before they screw up the account long term going forward. So basically, is like exchange safe and fine as I assume it would be, and is there anything to keep in mind when using like exchange instead for social proof?

1 Like

did you?
how long did it takes?

1 Like

1-2 years & about $5-20k total, depending on your powerlike service.

If you decide to purchase powerlikes, always make sure to use the service that provides you with likes and comments from real, authentic profiles. The one I used which drastically improved my post visibility is called Fuelgram. You can choose an adequate niche in which you want to grow, and soon after connecting your account and make a first post, large number of genuine and powerful accounts will start to like / comment on your post. Pretty effective in contrast to others apps I’ve tried.

2 Likes

The problem with that is that your account is giving out tons of likes a day… I don’t know how instagram likes that, especially after their new announcement… That is why I prefer paying for powerlikes :wink:

1 Like

Has Anyone used GOSO? I tried out Fuelgram and they used my profile 24/7 to like spam other accounts. I also found the same users were liking my posts every day but not following me. These methods aren’t natural and are easily detectable by Instagram. When I addressed Fuelgram’s Telegram community I was bombarded with immature and rude responses and made to look stupid. Apparantly GOSO don’t require your password so could avoid problems like this but I’m worried GOSO is just another Fuelgram and was hoping someone might have tried them out before I do?

goso…it’s more soso…

would advice you never,ever use his service…

1 Like

Really? would be interesting as I’ve heard really good things about them.

You a paying customer?

show us some reviews :slight_smile:

and not the fake ones from their website