Buying Likes & Powerlikes .. does this actual get you on explorer?

I’ve done my homework on them and asked on Telegram groups. I’ve Googled them too and 3rd party review sites show a positive response. Plus their YouTube channel is popular & updated a lot. Doesn’t seem like a bad company, however I have not purchased from them yet.

Have you got any bad information about them before I spend with them?

Btw I never trust reviews on the actual website, so easy to fake.

feels like you are only here ro promote them…

they are so amazing bad…really, cant explain how shitty company jt is…

1 Like

Actually it is true, most people, even experienced marketers, recommend them, I am using them myself, gotta say I’m a little disappointed lately, their powerlikes come in too late… Do you maybe have other recommendations?

I am sorry to bring up this old thread again, but it is the most recent on the topic. Back in the days I have used Fuelgram with some great success but now their service is dead. Heard bad things about goso. Other providers alsoo seem sketchy.

What I always wondered though, is there merit to the strategy of simply buying normal likes and comments to hit the explore page?

Like regular SMM panel comments? We all know that engagement in the first 30 minutes is key, so just hitting it with lots of comments and likes should work in theory, but I have heard many, many people say it doesn’t? At least I had good experience using powerlikes and I always thought if I would combine them I could get even more success. But never tried it in fear of ruining my account.

Regarding the spammy look, maybe you could build it up over a couple of posts, so instead of boosting with 1000s of likes directly, just use 100 the first time, 200 the second, 300 the third … etc

Super classy to promote your own service as if it’s not yours :ok_hand:

@ian @Arthuditu

1 Like