Can not loggin Instagram (Help Us Confirm You Own This Account)

Yeah you are right @Matta28, just try different things, one of them gotta work.

1 Like

email me at so we can talk about my issue

What is causing this though? I had an account get it a second time after clearing it.

Hi everyone

i was looping in the (HELP US CONFIRM YOU OWN THIS ACCOUNT) Let me tell you guys that I found a solution that works for me. Im sure it could work for you to guys… I done this steps from my iPhone and in my local network.

*NO VPN or OPERA REQUIRED

Step 1. Go to the log in page in the instagram app

Step 2.: Tap “Forgot Password”

Step 3: (THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP) enter your username and TAP the “Need more help ?” with your username on. in this part your account will enter in a RECOVERY MODE and ask you to verify your identity by EMAIL or SMS asking you for a verification code, follow all the steps that instagram ask you to do next. (Verify email, phone, fb page ”if you have it linked ”, a weird location that I said yes and in the end it ask you for a password change.)

Step 4: (CONFIRM LOCATION) Once you change password you gain access to the account but is very important that you log in to your instagram from a desktop browser and validate your locations so the loop doesn’t happen again.

*Go to instagram in your desktop web browser log in and go to settings > location activity and there instagram will ask you to validate your location. Click confirm and thats all…

WELCOME BACK

1 Like

I checked it and doesn’t work neither. Thks

Would like to add that if you ever need to get back into this screen you can use one of your old links to help you login to your account (it will say it is expired because of 7 days, but this is if you have maximum amount of accounts added.

Do you guys let any time go by before re activating your tools?

Also would like to add that one account it gives me these options and on another account it does not.

When I click on “need more help” I’m redirected to the FAQ’s section :frowning:

I reactivate my account now on this way but I need to put phone number because I didnt have on that account…

Hello, how you reactive?

I can’t share pictures with jarve on Instagram

I did not connect to automation, I applied the trainings described, has not been automated yet?

I got this issue on my scrappers, the first time you get it, it’s “easy” to reactivate your account (as per different procedure above)
but once it’s happened 2 times to the same account, I feel that it’s nearly impossible to recover.
Anyone noticed that with many scrapers?

Hi man, I done it by mobile app not on browser, I tried on browser and didn’t succeed.
Than I saw here that some people do it by mobile…
I was doing one short period manually f/u and I have 5 phones, I took one of these phones and try to login on account and then loop again.
After that I log out, go to forgot pass option, type my username, verify with code on email, after that they asked me to put phone number on account (I have random number on that phone that I don’t use and I put that number), I verify number by sms, after that they asked me to verify location “this was me” and I logged in account…
I hope you understand process it’s not complicated just follow the steps…

I did exactly this some days ago on one account, tried it with a few other and then it did not wanna work…

Same here! I managed to request a new password, change it, and when I log is it gives me the same message

Hi, so after at least 30 failed attempts of trying to log in and changing my password multiple times trying to log in from both my iPhone 11 as well as a pc and an android what worked for me was that I actually tried to log in to my account again from my old iPhone 6 where I was previously logged in on as well and of course automatically the “confirm” messaged popped up however after clicking “forgot password” and typing in my email I was sent a code to type in instead of the normale secure ur account message or reset password after typing in the code I had to once again change my password and I also typed in my number as extra confirmation and that helped me log back into my account. Hopefully this helps someone i suggest to try log in or reset ur password from different devices or devices where your account used to be logged in on

1 Like

When it was all said and done, this solved it for me.

Albeit, the accounts I have on my Android have a longer process, every other account was fixed by doing this.

Much gratitude for you sharing this.

Best of luck to anyone else working on reaccessing their accounts

Can you please help me? i just made a account for this website because I don’t know how else to get help getting back into my account.

WTF just happened?! I just visited my personal account, then I saw that one of the pages I grow had liked my picture!? It was in the “Help us confirm you own this account” loop, and I have not touched it for days, then now Jarvee or something fixed it for me lol (I have auto email validation on, maybe thats why? idk)

So did u try login into that account? Is it accessable now?