Can not loggin Instagram (Help Us Confirm You Own This Account)

Thanks for that tutorial @yousra_aboualmagd

Been hitting me almost every other day now, today Opera VPN would not work for the “Secure my account” part, so I did it on my phone, that worked out great!

I go to forgot password and there is no need more help button just a spot to put my email to send link

From today, I’m not even getting the email where it says “Your password has been changed”, and that is for different mail providers as google, mail.ru, gmail etc…

1 Like

Yahoo I’m still getting mails to but many providers I’m getting no IG emails at all…everything from DM/follow notifications to new logins, password reset requests, verifications and email confirmation.

This most likely is an issue on IG’s end…it’s happened in the past and we just need to wait it out

1 Like

Small update, took me around 1h from I resetted the password to I got the mail about password changed…

Edit: forgot to write 1h

I have emails coming in now that were originally sent over an hour ago to me. So looks like things are improving…just still may take some time for things to get back to normal

Hopefully soon!

Same here. No “need more help”. I do see it in IG app but not while using Chrome to reset the pw. Any insights?

Hey guys, two accounts got this issue in the morning. Are you doing these procedures from desktop or mobile?

i did that but t said invalid link

I was able to solve this issue and I made a YouTube video showing everyone how!
search for this on YouTube it’s posted on my “Real Freedom” account

How To Fix “Help Us Confirm You Own This Account” Instagram Message

Checking this out now thanks!

I need you quickly as possible

contact me on my mail exploreshops1@gmail.com

Awesome! Now I know how to fix this issue.

Hi all , i made an account to say the following things :

I bought an account from an friend of mine. The account had like 5k followers and 5k following. Real people no bots or anything. Well after 1.5 day of me trying to unfollow people (50 followers every hour). I got stuck in that page too : “Help us confirm you own this account” .

I tried to use Tor browser , Opera VPN. Different browsers , tried many many times. But it just seems this problem is patched or is different for everyone. Because some people dont have to use an vpn to get out of it (they just have to click the secure my account link after changing password). And some people need to use an VPN and different steps to unlock their account.

Anyway , i looked all over the internet and nothing worked for me. I did the VPN trick didnt work. I tried to send verification codes to the previous email but i dont receive them in my inbox/spam. It looks like the HARD locked my account. The problem is i posted also my personal pictures on the account and i linked my current phone number en email to it. I want that to be undone if i dont get the chance to unlock it. So i could start a new account.

So i messaged instagram knowing that im not the original owner of the account. But stating that im. They sended an automatic email back saying i need to hold a code on a white paper next to my head. But obivously thats not a good idea to do right? Because i dont look like the previous owner.

So what can i doo? Do they have acces to preciously deleted posts? Because if they do , they would know that we were 2 different people (if i would send the code picture of my head)

Works! (13 Char)

Me, can you help me to fix my Instagram account? liew.i_1996

I had one account with get help signing in status, I used opera + VPN to change my password. Once I received an email from IG saying “My password has been changed”, I right-click on Secure Your Account, then copy the link. Then I open the embedded browser of that account in Jarvee and paste the link there. Surprisingly it worked, I had tried to open the link in Opera but it didn’t work. I suggest you guys that still have this issue to open the Secure Your Account link on your EB or your phone, maybe it will work.

1 Like

As you said, when you receive the “My password has been changed”, it’s important to try different things, when VPN opera stopped to work for me, I tried my phone and that worked, when it did not work on my phone, I tried Opera again. After a while Opera did not work, then I just cleared cache and cookies and it would work again.

I have not tried Jarvee EB yet, but I will try that for sure