CatX - The Ultimate Mother / Child Guide + Updated Jarvee Settings

Hi Brisk0,

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

We have 2 data plans sets.

1. Unlimited data sets. These sims are used for manually posting images on the child accounts using the phones. This would be the most data intensive aspect as they are being used continuously.

2. 20GB data sets. These are used inside the dongles for the in-house 4G proxies. Since IG actions do not consume much data, we’ve seen a maximum of 10GB-20GB being used to run 15 child accounts doing various actions.

The monthly costs of the sims can be kept minimal if purchased during sale periods e.g Black Friday. We tend to stock up contracts in bulk during these discount days.

1 Like

Really good in depth guide :+1: I have a few questions about your setup:

1. Do you use EB only for slave accounts or Full API? In your testing which one is better to use?

2. You scrape externally with other Jarvee instances or another program?

3. After your full warm up, you do a max of 10 follows per hour correct?

4. What is the total number of DMs you send per day including the secondary emoji message?

5. Have you noticed any issues with creating Instagram accounts by email?

6. Have you been getting more random Captcha recently on slave accounts?

2 Likes

That’s just insane, how do you have the energy to create such a thread and to set up all this stuff.

1 Like

Hi Unique1,

Do ask away if you have more questions. Always willing to answer. With our work schedule, it may take some time but we will answer all questions.

1. Yes. We do use hashtags on each photo being displayed on the child account. The main purpose of the usage of hashtags is to make the child account look as natural as possible. It would be the norm for a typical Instagram user to add some hashtags to their posts.

2. 20-30 hashtags per photo is optimum. You can use less hashtags per photo, however our data suggest a range of 20-30 will provide the best performance in terms of having a greater chance in hitting the explore page or getting followers via the hashtag.

3. The only way to know which hashtags to use is by conducting actual hashtag research and understanding how each hashtag is performing on the explore page. This research can take time and will require you to export hashtags in bulk and analyse data averages e.g number of likes, comments, posting times, content type (image/series of images/videos), related tags and account status. If you have a business Instagram account, you can see post insights which will display helpful data in order to understand hashtag performance e.g number of impressions.

Instagram does have a list of banned / blacklisted hashtags, however this is internal and you would not be able to find an actual verified list online. If you use one of these hashtags, your post won’t be shown to your audience. The only way people will be able to see your post is by visiting your profile or if they happen to search for the banned hashtag and scroll through the results. If you use multiple banned hashtags, your account can be flagged, which could lead to a shadow-ban.

When using the mother / child method, optimising your campaign performance long-term requires hashtag research. Our short term answer is to follow the explore page trend in your niche, see what hashtags others are using and since these posts are being displayed on the explore page already, it is highly unlikely that these tags are banned. This would be a short term method to start your campaign and start seeing results while you conduct long term detailed hashtag research.

Do you encounter the captcha verification? "help us confirm that you own this account” issue

1 Like

Really great guide!

How many phone you bought? Do you reset phone each time you register?

Great guide…thank you so much

After being cheated by various growth managers at various times… I have decided to do my own.
As a newbie this will help.

Very nice of you to share such details. :pray:

I have few questions here…

1. what is system requirement for PC to run 100 slave / child accounts say JV
  2. if I choose to go for a VPS what should I look for speed / bandwidth / data storage
  3. JV or any other suitable one… Guys Pls PM me
  4. shown many accounts per proxy suggested

Thank you for this amazing guide. Could you please also show your Unfollow Settings until Day 21 and Post Unfollow Settings?

Thank you for this great guide :grinning:, are those settings still recommended or should i go for a bit lower settings?

Get a dedicated server and not a vps

1 Like

What is a typical or suggested activity of a child / slave account?

No of story view
No of f/uf
No of Likes
No of Comments
No of DMs

Or is there some other activists that I am missing

• Don’t push SV too much (I don’t recommend more than 3-5k/day)
  • Dont push F/U more than 200/day (each, otherwise you can max out)
  • Dont push Likes more than 200/day
  • Dont push Comments more than 100/day
  • Dont push DMs more than 30-50/day (if you have enough follow backs…)

Note that these limits depends a lot on your accounts quality

Very detailed guide. Hope it will be helpful for me.

1 Like

Thanks so much @denis1 :blush:

What is the reasonable FOllows a child should be able to drive to main account…

To back work and create the number of slaves to deliver about 100 followers a day to main account

There are 2 things :

1. Quality of the main account (client) :
    This is of course the most important. It has to be at least “good”. Average accounts might have trouble growing.

2. Quality of the child accounts :
    The better your child accounts look, the more FBR you’ll get. Thus,
    100 followers/day to a main account can be done with 20 to 100 child accounts. If you got a low quality setup, you’ll need more likely close to 100. If you child accounts are super fresh/aged/trust, 20 can do the job. Of course, this is true if your client account is good / very good. If it’s not the case, be prepared to divide the numbers by 2, 3 or even more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was trying DMs with 50 accounts… About 10dms each to warm up …but not much was happening…
Now will try with your suggestions…
Thank you @denis1 :blush:

Before scaling, make sure that your setup is top notch quality. Child accounts, DMs, mother account,… Then, you can scale :slight_smile: Good luck

1 Like

Sure…thanks @denis1 will thee that in mind