CatX - The Ultimate Mother / Child Guide + Updated Jarvee Settings

As @denis1 said but I will add that it really depends on the quality of followers you are trying to get also.

Ie. If you are using MS to generate sales then FBR will be very low compared to follower based strategies.

Example: If you are working in the ‘life coach’ niche and follow lawyers you will make big sales but the amount of FBR will be very low but these followers will be filtered down way more than just spamming for followers.

But, if its just about getting follows. Then you can easily just follow other slaves/ repost accounts that are bigger and steal their followers. Just check the FBR metrics.

2 Likes

Also I would look at the actions overall. Especially on JV. @denis1 has stated these limits but that doesn’t mean you can use all the tools at once. Be smart, the more you do, the more likely you have trouble.

2 Likes

Impressive guide.

1 Like

Thanks @heroeslair :blush: you been of great help to me

1 Like

Thanks for sharing with us and helping everyone who question :smiley:

1 Like

Check out my posts on M/S if you want more tips. The blog one goes through a lot of my failures and how I overcame them.

Thanks, I will have a look again! I did see it at some point.

Do you still think M/S is viable in 2021?

It is if you have the money to invest. Its not a cheap operation to run anymore. And the r.o.i is only 2-3x

The limits are lower for actions, for scrapers and the amount of proxies you use. So, the cost of doing ms is a lot higher.

If you are new I suggest starting on 5 accounts and making those run perfectly. Then go to 10 etc. Cost goes up a lot when running heaps of accounts.

It really doesn’t look easy to perform

2 Likes

Its definitely not easy and will take a long time to master. Its very delicate and if you do anything wrong all your accounts can be wiped out in one go.

1 Like

Be ready for headaches, but it’s a lovely art :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also anxiety attacks… lol

2 Likes

Has anyone ever worked with CATX to grow accounts. If so how was the service

Unbelievable guide, Thank you so much

1 Like

He’s a ghost. Doesn’t even reply to his own post

1 Like

Ya we paid fully weeks ago and I can see the accounts but they never reply or let you know what’s going on.

2 Likes

Never been updated too, since 1 month. But they apparently are not here too.

2 Likes

@Frank_Bisko @dom.da.bomb

Did you guys actually get results with CatX?
It’s worrying that he doesn’t respond. :s

1 Like

Myself, no.Did they run away?Think so. Been 1,5 month now

2 Likes

This is the ultimate going. a must read for anyone who start dealing with Jarvee and M&S Method.

Thanks