CatX - The Ultimate Mother / Child Guide + Updated Jarvee Settings

yes the guide is very helpful to a lot of users beginners and expert, but I don’t know where is he and why he dosen’t reply to other questions

You’ve been waiting 45 days and haven’t gotten any results?

…that’s really bad, man.

I hope either they get back to you ASAP and results start coming in, or you get your money back.

Should let this be a warning to anyone considering working with CatX. Seems dodgy.

2 Likes

It was too good to be true.They dont have sales thread here so I cant report them on the admins… I guess I will just wait for @denis1 Mother and Child availability, in a week

if you know anyone elsen as goods sellers please let me know @Arnotts

2 Likes

Wow that a great guide and super impressive! thank you!

We paid a lot of money upfront to start the service and now they haven’t replied for weeks. No refund either. Deal with extreme caution.

1 Like

wow. so many scammers in this industry. I am sorry.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that!
have you tried to get your money back by opening a dispute case?

1 Like

bravo. what a quality post, how come i am just seeing it now??!

Wire transfer. Unfortunately cannot get the money back

1 Like

I am curious if this way of setting up the bio is still the way to go? Since I’m scared of IG detecting the @ linking over multiple accounts and blocking them.
Any experiences from you guys?

This looks too spammy in my opinion (2 mentions are useless…), however you still can tag any account in the bio.

Eventhough we don’t do it anymore as it’s a real pain when you’ll need to edit them all, we still have thousands of child accounts with @mentions and they’re all doing fine.

You can expect a +5 to 10% additional growth this way.

Happy growing

1 Like

Thanks @denis1!
So you’re mainly addressing the main account via DM?

Yes. That’s where the growth mostly come from :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve just added an @ mention in the bio of 2 child accounts and noticed that it’s not clickable on mobile, it’s just plain text. On browser it’s working fine. I added the tag via EB - maybe that’s the problem?

Yes :slight_smile:
It’s a known issue I think. Maybe try to not edit it via EB, and if none works, a mobile phone would do the trick!
@CatX can maybe explain… If they are still around lol

1 Like

Thanks buddy!

Edit: works after editing via api :slight_smile:

Yeah ive never done the bio tag, way too easy too link. Its ok of you have 5 slaves. But 50+ all tagging the same account seems like a bad move.

1 Like

Considering they scammed some people id say probably not lol

Does anyone know someone actually legit offering m/s growth?

:fleur_de_lis: Grow Your IG Accounts the Safest Way: Mother/Slave Method!

2 Likes