Cheap way of creating your own 4G signal (UK Advice)

im still getting follow block and like block.using my own 4g mobile. the problem is not proxy. maybe ig detect our software.or acc get flagged

Hi, 10 acc per proxy just like everybody else, not my own 4g proxies, i dont think i can say names, but its not HC and its Europe based :wink:

temp blocks is something everyone is experiencing, im calling BS on those who are saying they have 0 problems.

I do increase by 10, not following 200 a day (more like 100-140)

1 Like

Can one router handle multiple sim cards? This way each server machine would connect to separate wifiā€¦ I guess second option is to have many machines and each connect to one dongleā€¦ Pls recommend BEST COST effective setup.

1 Like

You can plug multiple dongles into a PC. So 10 accounts per 4g SIM. I pay Ā£18.75 for an unlimited SIM with no usage cap so thatā€™s Ā£1.88 $2.22 per account :+1:

2 Likes

im still getting follow and like block for 98% account using 4g mobile

1 Like

What are your settings?

Same as me. After 30-40 follows, and sometimes even faster. When keeping 6 accounts. After I turned off 4 and 2 left, it was good.
@Drav
All on a 4g proxy, but not my own. God Like settings.

1 Like

yes 4g proxy not help. :sob: maybe its because acc flag or not.im using datacenter proxy and its normalā€¦
try to 5acc get flagged running with 4g proxy and dc proxy still getting block.
and i try 2 acc age account no flag. run with dc proxy normal without any block

1 Like

The biggest question I ask myself is this financially viable? Especially on a mass scale?

If you are running accounts that create revenue sure, but what about slave accounts? Wouldnā€™t this consume way too much data and resources?

VOXI from above itā€™s Ā£10 per 6gb SIM but itā€™s unlimited for social media sitesā€¦

2 Likes

But wouldnā€™t I need 100s of these (1 per account) if I were to run multiple accounts?

You could probably get away with up to 10 accounts, so it works out as Ā£1 an account for a 4G proxy that you know is only used by you. Bargain imo.

2 Likes

Well if it would work like that, that would really be a steal tbh. This would be a monthly cost though, correct?

1 Like

how many gb per month consumption if we run 1account. each account follow 250 + like 250 + repost 8+ story view 500 + dm 30 + comment 30 / day?

Thatā€™s good but there is something I donā€™t understand. If Iā€™m using my own computer and I want to run 15 accounts on jarvee and asuming Iā€™m gonna use 5 instagram account per 4g proxy to keep it safe right? So I need 3 dongles right, but can I run all 3 dongles in the computer with just jarvee or I need to create 3 virtual machines too? And if I need to create 3 VMā€™s then I would need to purchase jarvee 3 times? It would mean a lot if you can guide me with this concern.

1 Like

Yes can install all 3 dongles onto a pc. You donā€™t need VM.

1 Like

Yeah that would be a monthly cost.

2 Likes

Just need 3 dongles yeah. You can run even more if you buy a USB Hub.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got 4 usb ports on a pc and 2 usb ports in the router. But a usb hub just looks better. :+1:

1 Like

Can create a nice little farm with what you have got there!

2 Likes