Cheap way of creating your own 4G signal (UK Advice)

Thanks for this Gem mate. Think it’s the way forward.
Just got myself a recon IBM with about 16 ports lol.

1 Like

No worries man, will save you a lot of money and you know what your getting unlike buying them online.

1 Like

I wouldn’t use VOXI as they cap the speed above 40GB of social media usage. I know a place that sells 4g proxies in the UK that work really well. Not happy sharing them on here so message me if you want to know more info.

1 Like

I’ve not had any problems so far. Like I said there is an offer on Three for unlimited data for £10 for the first six months I think.

For real. I’ll definitely have to look into this and test it out. I have been creating my own proxies before but they have been datacenter with subpar IP subnets so they all have gone to shit since the last update.

1 Like

Yeah datacenter’s haven’t been great for a while now. Good luck and if you need any help give me a shout :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely will. First gotta do some research though and see how I can translate that to my country cause I am not in the UK

1 Like

Just keep a look out for some great SIM only deals :slight_smile:

Nice little guide this mate i’m also from the UK so might give this ago! How many accounts are you currently running / which plan do you use?

1 Like

I do each signal 1 to 1 for each account. You could easily get up to around 10 accounts on each one though. The £10 VOXI plan will be fine as social media is unlimited.

1 Like

Theoretically though, this should work in every country right, especially in something like Germany?

Yeah it’s universal! I just gave a few examples for cheap UK network providers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Germany is shit when it comes to data plans…

Potentially get a data plan with free data roaming?

Thanks, how do you scale this then? Or is that something for another guide haha

You could get a USB hub and have a multiple dongles running at once, something like this:

1 Like

That’s the only issue I see. We do not have unlimited data plans here which would make the whole thing very difficult and unnecessarily expensive

The VOXI plans include free data roaming throughout Europe, it’s just about them posting the SIMs abroad I guess?

Thanks! I’ll look into it if that’s possible and gonna post an update here if I have any news.

1 Like

No worries, yeah feel free to share any other stuff you find!