Cheap way of creating your own 4G signal (UK Advice)

Thanks mate. I thought it would be as simple as adding the dongle / connecting to it for one (as wifi).

But for multiple i guess some other settings have to configured.

You can do that if your just using one dongle!

Hi mate, greta post & great idea btwā€¦ But say I wanted to run 5 ig accounts on one VOXI simā€¦ is it best to buy a dongle or get a router like you first posted? Like how do you use more than one dongle on a computerā€¦ so basically every 5 accounts have a different 4g sim

1 Like

A dongle will be fine for 5 accounts. If you need more than a few dongleā€™s get a USB hub.

Ah cool mate cheersā€¦ just wasnā€™t sure if to buy the one off amazon. But how do you connect Jrv to say the second dongle?

Are you guys all from the UK? I contacted them today and seems like you are not able to activate the plan if you are not from the UK.

Yeah im from the UK mate.

1 Like

how about if we have 50 modem 4g wifi? and how to make it connect? do we need 50 raspberry? or we just buy 1raspberry for hundred modem 4g?

may i know how many account you run per proxy?

Hi mate,

Thanks for the post, was very useful.

Iā€™m having issues port forwarding on the Huawei Mifi router using the VOXI card.
I have also noticed that the IPv4 address via the WAN Services info is different than the one I get using a website checker.
I think this may be the issue as I think Voxi actually only give you a Private IP, making port forwarding to the WAN impossible. Did you find a way around this issue? Or is it just best to use another sim like possibly three network?

Cheers

1 Like

How many accounts can we run on 1 sim for client management?

could you please let me know what these warm up settings are?

do you use ccproxy ?
I consider it unsafe lately

orico industrial 30 is also include power