[CLOSED] ☕ Brandon Berner's Coffee Fund ☕

I gave him coffee with a gmail thats practically my full name XD I trust brandon lol. Plus wat could dis big ol’ teddy bear do with someones identity :eyes:

1 Like

1 Like

^ when u git hack3d by BrandonBerner ^

2 Likes

Why do you think BB is doing all of this if not to figure out who’s who ?!?! :wink:

2 Likes

this is something government would do to capture internet marketers. Now people might get issued search warrants since you can see senders address as well. /closethread please & thank you. #protectMP

1 Like

Maybe in the US :slight_smile: Thank God BB is from Canada (or so he says ;))

2 Likes

Sup man, just donated to the brown cause.

I do love coffee too by the way. We have an offer at 7-eleven now, if you buy a coffee mug you can have all the coffee your body can deal with every monday!. The offer has been valid for almost a year now and i’ve pushed my cortisol levels too much too many mondays lol.

Not the best coffee in the world though.

Thanks for your content.

Haha thats a good point.

If you donate without stating anything in the forum I have no way of finding out who is who since you all have usernames. The only downside is you dont get featured on the Wall Of Awesomeness :frowning:

But your donation still goes to a good cause :smiley:

Thanks for the trust Babs :slight_smile:

Atleast there is someone out there :smiley:

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks @Alfie321 for the contribution and appreciation for my content :slight_smile:

Oh no way! Thanks for the tip. I wonder if they do this In Canada! Off to 7/11 :smiley:

Hi “Fabulous Double :b:”,
just wanna say again: thank you for all your help!! Your guides and your support are AMAZING and it is not easy NOT to give something to your fund. Of course, I did, but it was just a small amount and nothing compared to what you have already provided to all of us.

As soon as my business has started making money, you will get more, you deserve it, but I guess it will be always just a small amount to what you are already earning.
That’s why I want to say something of bigger value, I have written something similar to another member here, but honestly, you deserve it even more:
If I really stay just a bit longer here, and one day, if your business runs bad and you are bankrupt (something that I dont hope!), be sure: you will always get something from me! Your help is really great and I really owe you something, as most people here! Hope to have you longer here in this forum, we NEED you, you are priceless!

All the best to you :bouquet: , Brandon - especially always good friends around you :man::girl:, a great relationship with your fiance /your future wife :wedding:, success :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: and a lot of reasons to be happy :smiley: :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey @SkinnyGirl

Thanks you so much for all the kind words, best wishes & donation ! It made my day :smiley:

This will definitely be added to my list of amazing complements :smiley:

You dont give yourself enough credit for what you bring to the forum. The amount of helpful replies you give are outstanding. Every day I see you quoting multiple topics of mine (I always like them), and others guiding users in the right direction, or increasing awareness. We need more like you! Not many people can absorb and recall the amount of information you do so keep it up :slight_smile:

I hope you remain here, continue to grow, and get your business rolling in the dough. I always appreciate the help you provide, and all the nice complements :smiley:

Thanks again!

2 Likes

I just fulfilled the promise I made on the other thread :clap:

I’m not sure how much Coffee costs at your end, But I can go 15 times to a coffee nearby with that :hugging: :hugging: :hugging:

https://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i-w600/feel-good-relax-and-enjoy-your-coffee-1.jpg

1 Like

Aaayyy You remembered :blush:

Coffee is around $2 each at Timhortons or McDonalds, however McDonalds has $1 coffee promotions all the time :smiley:

Thank you so much for the donation to my coffee addition :smiley: I am now set for about a week! Expect lots of looooooonnnnnnngggggg detailed topics and replies :smiley:

COFFEE!!! :smiley:

3 Likes

You should get some rest for a week and enjoy the coffee :smiley:

…Well that seems counter productive. Its like saying…here is some cocaine…have a great sleep!..NOT

Haha, I never rest! I cant! I always got to do something especially after a coffee! I just had Starbucks today as a special treat, and I swear they put cocaine in their coffee since Im popping out topics left and right today :smiley:

2 Likes

#Thanks @Ian for donating these limited edition, organically grown freshly roasted Colombian “estate” coffee beans!

Just brewed my first cup, and the taste is so heavenly! Your roasted beans are no match for Tim Hortons & McDondalds

CHEERS! :coffee:

6 Likes

HA! Hope they’re still fresh after pouring them out on the table :joy:

Also amazing mug :poop:

2 Likes

They smelled & tasted super fresh to me :slight_smile:

Haha I made sure the table was super clean. Only the best for your roasted beans :smiley:

Hahaha Thanks! My fiance gave it to me for christmas :slight_smile:

PS. Loved the artwork :smiley: Must have taken you ages :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I can’t draw for shit, and it’s even harder with a sharpie on a filled bag, I’m surprised I got past second grade art class!

1 Like