[CLOSED] ☕ Brandon Berner's Coffee Fund ☕

In order to prevent @BrandonBerner getting heart attack because of all this coffee, we should delete this thread, what do you think Brandon? :smiley:

2 Likes

Soon we’ll be starting a medicalbillsforberner.com donation site, or GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I should have 3 emoji stars next to my name then. Brandon is paying off his Lambo with my money.

1 Like

Hahahaha, with the help of www.BrandonsMedicalFund.com there will be no need since all proceed with go to a new heard :smiley:

Thanks @ian for the great idea :smiley:

1 Like

Cheers :coffee: But I want that to go to some weed :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the contribution @Babs :smiley:

I will be more than happy to apply your donation to my weed fund instead :smiley:

4/20 (April 20th - Weed Day) is coming up, so I will save it for then and buy some weed infused cotton candy :smiley:

2 Likes

I love weed and coffee gives me major shits :joy:, so definitely save that for 4/20! :smiley:

1 Like

BAHAHAHA! Thanks for sharing :poop:

Weed & Coffee do go so well together! Ahhhh

1 Like

A new hybrid micro-niche?

1 Like

ooOO Good Idea! Coffee & Weed Niche IG account here I come! :smiley:

1 Like

Too bad it’s not legal here, I’d be into a grow-sting account :joy:

1 Like

Wtf is this? 3x and 4x? Now I have to donate more. I don’t like being 2nd or 3rd.
Will 3 donations each $0.5 bring me to first place?

1 Like

Haha this all started when you commented…

Since you made that request I have now been adding the amount of times a user has donated. You brought this on yourself :smiley:

Absolutely! Lets make a competition out of it! HAHA

2 Likes

@BrandonBerner Hey, just a thought…instead of having the awesome profile summary about you, perhaps you should have the “Read before contacting BrandonBerner” in it. That way it’s the first thing people see when they are about to PM you.

Sauce: was about to PM you.

neaaah, leave it like that, it’s golden, he already has that topic :d

Good idea! I will do that

HEY! Do you want me to snap with uncontrollable PM’s? :smiley:

1 Like

If you weren’t so darn helpful…

2 Likes

Are you willing to give me some tips about smoking weed if I donate to your coffee fund? l o l

1 Like

Absolutely! :smiley:

I was just about to donate but I realized my identity would be in danger! i can’t let people know who i am :smiling_imp: