[CLOSED] Instagram Verification Bundle ✅ (Cheap)

Hey everyone! I am gonna make this as short as possible.

I am providing PR - articles on popular media websites that will get you verified on Instagram, Facebook, or any other platform. When you have enough useful articles, I can verify you.

You can buy either PR from me, or just the verification, or both altogether as a bundle.

The Pricing:

PR (Press/Articles) Cost: $3,500 - 12 or more articles

IG Verification Cost: $3,000 - done within 3 days

Bundle: $6,500 - 100% guarantee of getting press & IG verification altogether

The Process:

At least 12 articles are needed to get you verified on Instagram. I would write the articles, send them to you for approval, once approved then I would publish. The timeframe is 2-3 weeks.

Once the articles are ready, I would submit the account. Once submitted, it takes max 3 days to hear back if verified or not. If not, then I would get extra PR and submit again.

With me, you have a 100% chance of getting your page, or your client’s page verified. I have done some research to see what other legitimate sellers charge for these services, and mine is by far the cheapest on this market. I am completely okay with you reselling my services for $10,000 or more, which is a standard price agencies charge for this service.

Some info about me:

I am in the social media marketing field since 2015. I have been a member of this amazing forum since 2017. You can check my other sales threads or topics on my profile to make sure that you are dealing with a trusted seller.

The payment is done via PayPal. There are no refunds because I get the job done one way or another. You basically get what you pay for.

I am excited to start working with some more big people in this industry!

Feel free to message me here @matusm1 or via WhatsApp +421944191293 :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Thread approved.

Note for buyers: Since it’s pretty expensive service, please make sure you use Paypal and payment for Goods and Services only.

Good luck with the sales @matusm1

3 Likes

Nice Service👍All the best!

1 Like

Nice, interested in trying this. I’ve known @matusm1for nearly a year now. When you’re do social media marketing for a living, it’s a really small circle. I’ve worked with Matus in the past and I can recommend any of his services. He’s always came through for me!

This one looks like a steal!

2 Likes

Can you please PM me any proof of already verified accounts?
$6500 is not a small amount to decide adhoc.

1 Like

Yes, I sent you a PM.

I’m really interested to see how this goes. It’s actually a really good price compared to what I’m seeing out there.

2 Likes

Success is 100%? Do profiles need to be in a specific way? What happen is profile finally is not verified? Money will be back?

1 Like

Success is 100% if I accept your page.

I won’t be taking money for pages that I am unable to verify.

Sounds very interesting. Best of luck mate :blush:

1 Like

Done, check PM :sparkles:

What’s the criteria you use to decide if a page is verifiable?

Criteria is based on your PR. Send me your PR links and I will check it for you.

1 Like

If you don’t have PR send me your IG handle. Most of the pages are verifiable. What matters more is the story behind the page. The follower count or amount of posts doesn’t make a big difference.

1 Like

Hi, please send me some info in DM, interested in learning more.

1 Like

I had a real fun reading this, thanks for
bumping my thread! :sunglasses:

To clarify a few things for new people who will be contacting me regarding PR & verification.

1. I do take payments only via PayPal, Goods & Services option is absolutely available. Just the wire transfer doesn’t work for me.

2. I won’t be revealing many details neither about who my clients are (who I verified), or which PR packages I use. This is a highly competitive market, most of the people here own marketing agencies, and revealing business details like these is just a no brainer.

3. If you are gonna be spamming my messages like this guy and thinking that I owe you my time, I will block you. I value my time, so please understand you are not my only client.

And to you Mr. Parliament I wish all the best in life. I hope one day you are gonna get to a point where your energy & mental health will mean more to you than potential business, so that you can understand how I felt when dealing with you. :v:

2 Likes

We should all chip in $5 to see if it’s a scam or not :joy:
There are shitty sites that for Google ads (Skweezer, etc), that offer your same service for $400, except with their shitty press there is no verification.

Are you getting people onto Forbes? Or are you just doing shitty newswires that go to an Alabama FOX34 PR site? :joy:

3 Likes

It is at a minimum worrysome that you do not have an agreement with at least one past client who will vouch for you

Honeslty I might just steal your scam, charge $4000 & come to agreement with a few of my existing verified clients to vouch for me :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

How is this thread approved, did he provide some proof his service is legit?

Okay, since you guys are doubting the legitimacy of my services, I have decided to provide you answers to your questions, although I am putting myself at risk of getting my PR package blacklisted by FB support.

Some of the media websites I use to verify most of my clients:

I have asked a few clients to vouch for me anytime someone needs it. I cannot imagine how this will work if 10 people a day start messaging them about this, but okay. If you want their IG usernames, or phone numbers PM me.

Any other questions, or “red flags” on my name?

Ask them here so that I can answer to everyone simultaneously. :point_down:

I have honestly never imagined this kind of trash talk on my name, but all of you people who want to ruin my business because you have nothing better to do won’t stop me. :yum:

And to mention it again. I accept payments via PayPal Goods & Services.
This gives you a 100% protection when buying any online services.

Have a good day!

5 Likes