[CLOSED] Instagram Verification Bundle ✅ (Cheap)

Sounds good, best of luck with your services!

2 Likes

Does this work on other platforms or only instagram? Does verification transfer to facebook since it’s the same company. What about Twitter?I’m very active on tiktok is it possible for you to verify me there?

No, unfortunately the verification works only on one platform, no matter who you are buying it from.

The verification process is different on every platform, so there is no correlation between them.

Business account also possible?

Hello. Can you also PM me actual proof of accounts you’ve verified? I’m interested but there are so many people claiming the same, it’s kind of scary in general. Looking forward!

1 Like

always the same haters … thanks for offering that service - excited to see some proof - just shoot me PM please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At least you can get an auto-verified Telegram account if you have Blue Tick on FB/Twitter/IG :partying_face:

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome. I didn’t know about this to be honest :smile:

Yes, of course! But you have to own a trademark if you want to verify a brand/business.

Just offer escrow - that’s what we do but charge little more, same services across platforms though

only accepting paypal friend option is the shadiest thing ever… literally no legit business or semi-legit business does this… huge red flag.

1 Like

second on this.

I haven’t seen a service similar to this without it being scam yet. That would be a first.
I wonder if you provided proof to @Adnan in order to get it approved.

Anyways, would love to get some proof via PM from you @matusm1

1 Like

That’s fake info. I do accept payments via Goods & Services.

Wow, that’s crazy. How long have you been in this business? Where do you even look for service providers? Fiverr? LMAO

You seem so confident. Yet I haven’t seen any proof.

You have never contacted me. Shoot me a PM only if you are seriously interested in buying this service.

2 Likes

This is sales thread, please make sure it stays a sales thread and not a discussion on methods on how to verify IG account.

@Filipo your post is useful, but consider opening thread in #instagram-marketing section and post it there.

Regarding the service: if you want proof, contact seller via PM.

Regards.

4 Likes

Just a heads up for @matusm1, I haven’t bought the verification service yet but he is a genuine seller, and I would definitely be ordering his verification service soon. Bought his other services worth few thousands and he was always helpful and honest.

3 Likes

Some of the comments on this thread are ridiculous haha!

$6,000 - $7,000 is a lot of money, but it really isn’t for a Press + Submission package.

Any competitive agency knows this.

If they start spitting specific clients they verified, I’d find a new person…

Privacy in this business is important. I don’t want any random fools hitting up my clients or even worse my clients’ client (I usually work with marketing agencies).

Only do payments via Goods & Services. Sign a contract.

Come on boys,

Let’s stop the bickering…

3 Likes

@Paradox

One day it’s 2000 $, then it’s about 6k, tomorrow will be 10k ? So many threads around, never the same answer.

I think people are confused because of the lack of information on that subject. Anyone who’s adventuring in that dark adventure should first make sure everything is set up. Then, going Verified makes sense. It should be the last step, rather than the first.

(meaning that if you don’t know how to grow / sell / upgrade, then first work on this. Blue check later)

1 Like