[CLOSED] Instagram Verification Bundle ✅ (Cheap)

You have no idea what you’re talking about man. :joy:

$500 - $2k is usually what a plug charges for submission through his portal like a media partner, client support, or tier 3, maybe tier 2 fmp. You’ll probably never meet a plug. Middle men mark up prices from there. That does not include press. Good luck finding press+submission for $5k or less.

It doesn’t exist.

Indeed, i don’t sell verifications on IG, and didn’t write any article. M/S takes enough time ehe.

Also, some friends of mine within the same niche got verified through the app. Probably 100% harder & random, but might try later on :point_up:

Then, it makes sense. Articles are really the expensive part here.

To go back on the thread subject,
I never bought anything from @matusm1 but i’ve seen him since long enough selling his give-away service, to know he is a serious seller from here. Not the first random guy that would sell IG verifications. So if i would ask for more informations about this, would definitely be him (or @paradox which probably knows a lot also)
:point_up:

2 Likes

So funny that all who’s been asking for proof about your service are getting their comments deleted :thinking:

I suggest you to read above

I don’t know how you come up with that :slight_smile: Posts that were deleted turned into a discussion that isn’t suitable for a sales thread.

I’ve seen verification services for 1k $. I was always suspicious of those prices, looks like the whole market is just super messy and I have never actually seen proof of it actually working. I wish you all the best and hope that some people get what they want without too much hassle (6.5k is a lot of money)

anyone tried his service yet?

$6.5k is actually quite reasonable. The ones I’ve worked with sell them for over $10k.

Bumping this :nerd_face:

Hello @matusm1 . Trying to contact you since Sep 18th (10 days) via PM and WhatsApp about verification and haven’t heard anything back…

@matusm1
Please reply to post.

Thank you.

He already contacted me. Apologies for not updating my previous post. Thank you

1 Like

But the question is… where do you publish these articles, whats the authority??

As @matusm1 said before, he will not share in great detail what PR bundle he is using, which is understandable.

2 Likes

I would like to speak to you. How do I get a hold of u

How do I get a hold of u

Can u help me find someone to get me verified

Send me a PM!

I have no clue how to send a pm I’m new

Can u call me at removed

Mod edit
@matusm1 please PM user.