[CLOSED] zProxies – Fast and effective proxies for the reliability you deserve!

A Promo code from IPV6 please

done check ur PM
sorry for late reply

Can you provide me the trial and the discount code?

still waiting for the reply from you

Contact me on PM for location you want to test

can you send me again please.

Which of your proxies would you recommend for CPA?

its depends on your settings as a proxy it will work for all.
but i think the best way is with ipv6 rotation residential, that is higher quality and new ip

A promo code please :slight_smile:

Hi, these proxies are shared with at least 3 other users. Whilst I understand this, I had over 300 accounts banned yesturday using your proxies. Every time now on these IP’s I get captcha on login/minimal actions. There are a few IP’s that are OK, but I don’t want to use this subnet anymore. Is there any way I can change/appeal this? Thanks.

the IPv6 proxy are not shared and not possible to be shared our system developed to be working like this, if you ask about subnet then ya subnet can be used by others
we dont provide 1 subnet for 1 client unless for long term and big qty of ips to be requested, thats not a cheap option to provide.

also i didnt get any email or ticket from you regarding refresh the ips or change the subnet, so please send me that to follow up with you.

Please DM me for that ^^

1 Like

@WoWInsta l aready done that… please reply back

please reply back…

I understand. Just wanted proxies changing. Ticket # 1268 - support just argued about it twice instead of doing it :unamused:

Argued?!
I did reply you, and i didnt get any response from you to clarify to what are you doing

as 300 Account on 50 IP will not work and this will affect the subnet, over and over, we did give a suggest and you didnt reply back.

so please continue the discussion on the ticket to find solution to help you out to use the proxies without any issue.

1 Like

I meant 250, I have 300 accounts in total but 50 are on another proxy

5 scrapers is fine on each ipv6

OK

Hey is there any way to use these proxies on my phone?

Someone above mentioned socks… and this app I use also says socks. So is there no way at all to use these proxies via mobile device? Via an app like OpenVPN or something?

I don’t really know about this kinda stuff haha…

Hello, sorry we dont use socks so these apps will not work

maybe in future we will have an option for socks but not for now.

1 Like

Yeah after a lot of research it seems using proxies on phone is a lot harder than I thought. Guess I’ll use jarvee.

Can I get a trial for your 1pv6 residentials?

No not anymore
your scrapers will die in less than 24 hours

I used 1:1
And they still die. so good luck

1 Like