Constant Follow Blocks

Correct :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay I thank you guys a lot, I will try :slight_smile:

I dont want to take too much of your time, but theres one last question in my mind:

Can that likely cause a problem, or can I go on create the accounts and start posting, following, liking on my phone and adding them to Jarvee during the time?

Would putting phone into airplane mode and driving to another part of the city before switching airplane mode off help?

You will be in range of another signal tower and your phone should receive a different ip address if I understand correctly.

1 Like

The thing is I didnt used the phone (mobile internet connection) for that. I just used a incognito browser with the extension mentioned before for the accounts. And now Im afraid that this 5 accounts I created in that way will have problems in the future.

Go to this website, and draw what you think the action block looks like to you. You know, draw a phone, line to the app, app to IG and then block. It will help you understand why Instagram is the way it is.

http://seoi.net/penint/

6 Likes

Excellent tool for creating topology drawings, thanks for the share!
I’ve wasted so many years with Visio when the answer was right here all along.

3 Likes

Ven diagrams, you name it, it’s very helpful. It shows you that no matter what, zuckerberg is a dick.

3 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahaha you trolled me so damn hard hahahahahahha

3 Likes

It helps you visualize tho right?

1 Like

The value of this Website ist absolutely crazy, I will reach out to Mark on facebook and share this amazing stuff with him :heart:

1 Like

Share it via instagram. Let’s see him draw some earnings statements for the Board of Investors.

1 Like

I will repost that as a Gif on Jarvee

And mention him for Sure :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ve found the trigger for yesterday’s Follow Blocks. @wortime @HenryCooper
Thanks again for the inspiration with the snipping tool, wortime! :smile:
I think it was a fix / update from Jarvee like you said yesterday?

1 Like

Yeah I had posted that before I realized that JARVEE had updated.

IG makes tweaks, JARVEE tweaks back. But if you still get blocks then there are other issues

2 Likes

That’s a proof that you are really experienced! Guys, everyone who will read this thread, @wortime knows what he’s talking about. He’s a leader for a reason!

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Like I said, I have created 3 accounts on 1 IP (home PC) and other 3 accounts on another IP (mobile phone). I learned that this can lead to a ban in the future, so I wont use them for growing as “main accounts”. I will experiment with them how to warm up properly. So +25 increase on the Follow Tool is maybe not too much? Except from yesterday everything was fine.
But I had two other accounts following people on the same settings yesterday and there was not an issue… I dunno…

1 Like

The actual answer is much simpler than that and can easily be found in level 2. I am not a magician.

1 Like

You mean the answer on warming up accounts? Yes, Im looking forward to get there as soon as possible :smiley:

This is what I meant. Once you hit level 2 you will understand. I can’t really go into details here.

1 Like

Okay, I understand. You already helped me a lot! I appreciate!
We’ll see us soon there! :smiley:

1 Like