Constant Follow Blocks

are you for real gonna drive around the city to create new IG account ? :joy::joy:

1 Like

That is the problem I thought of too. Does anyone of you know how you can change your IPv4 without doing that? :thinking:

You canā€™t change the IPV4 of your phone unless there is one available. Most likely there isnā€™t. You just need a new IPV6 mobile IP.

Long story short. The cell tower uses an IPV4 address. It gives mobile devices an IPV6. Only way to get away from the fall back (the towers IPV4 address which it has to have) address is to move to a new tower that has a different IPV4.

In short, you really canā€™t do much about it and it really shouldnā€™t matter as long as your mobile IP changes.

I could be wrong, but even in Germany I would think they no longer use IPV4 mobile IPā€™s since they upgraded their networks. I donā€™t think many countries use them since 2010.

4 Likes

You mean, in theory it can be that my neighboor is creating an Instagram account on the same IPv4 just the IPv6 is different. When that is the case it can be that 10 people are creating an Instagram account on the same IP on the same time because they are at the same region of the tower I use?
Just making it simple that Iā€™m getting it right.

In IPV4, a common ā€œblockā€ has 254 IPs. IPV6 from the same block has tens of millions.

So yes, from the last time you posted about it, itā€™s entirely possible to have the same IPV4 and a different IPV6. Thats how itā€™s designed. Your phone ā€œgrabsā€ an IPV6 until you disconnect it via airplane mode or whatever. It grabs and keeps that IPV6 as its ā€œhome addressā€ which it hands off tower to tower. Until you get a new one.

If you used all the IPV6 youā€™d be screwed, and there was a scammy provider here that did just that. He created millions of accounts using sequential IPV6 addresses. The accounts sucked to say the least.

Heā€™s no longer allowed at mpsocial.

Feel free to ask @HenryCooper or anyone else that is better at networking that I am. Thereā€™s plenty of people here that are.

2 Likes

Thank you @wortime So much value!
Now I got a better understanding of IPv4 and IPv6. My post/question is referring to the ā€œcreating accounts method trough usb tethering with the phone 4G Internet connectionā€. I saw the same thread in BHW too and Iā€™m still reading it as they are over 500 replies to that. As far as I have read I think it is better to ask some people for creating an account on their phone through the Instagram App when you want to have HQ accounts for the longterm. This is the way you can go around the ā€œInstagram restrictionsā€ from time to time the best in my eyes. The ā€œmethodsā€ or aged accounts are good for mother/slave or spam but not for building some HQ/niche pages to 50k and beyond. Thatā€™s just my opinion as Instagram make restrictions in such short timeframes I would be too panic with accounts like that.

1 Like

Man, so much to your reply.

If you want to create them through your phone, you need to have a rooted android or jailbroken iphone. I am currently dealing with trying to roll back to 11.1.1. for ios so I can do a few things.

Get an android. Root it. Learn how to change everything. You need to track the IPV6 IPā€™s so you donā€™t create on the same IP. Or spend a day in an area with multiple towers so you get more IPā€™s from different subnets.

Just putting it into and out of airplane doesnā€™t mean your phone or device is going to grab anew IP every time

3 Likes

I guess best people are the ones who are really not interested into IG. But I think also if the person uses IG (in a normal way) you can make a second one. Just using their IP(and their device) shortly doesnt hurt.

1 Like

Yes, I know, I tried it on my phone and I found out that I have to turn it Off completely to get a new IPv6. I already heard about rooting and creating but my situation is that i Just have my phone right now (dont want to root it because I dont want that something goes wrong with my main phone as Im not experienced with that) and I just need 20 acccounts right now.

But for creating accounts in bulk that what you mentioned above would work with 1 rooted phone if done correctly?

You should buy a cheap Android. Root it. Buy some SIMā€™s, make a spreadsheet. Every time you get a new IP, make an email address, an IG and then reset everything.

Even if you had the same IPV6, you have a new device ID etc. Your quality will be lower if itā€™s the same IP, but you can do it.

IG ties accounts to 1 MAC, one Google ad ID etc (iā€™m too drunk to go into length and its not necessary or easy to explain).

No one is going to give you the 100 keys on how to make accounts from scratch with 4G. Thats serious money. You need to read, research, learn, test and then get back to us. I cant hold a class for every question, especially since just basic networking is MOFO

2 Likes

Yes, you can create up to 5 accounts asking a friend for a second one shouldnt be a problem

You really dont want 5 account per IP unless you are asking for trouble

Sorry, took it out of context

2 Likes

Okay I go on reading as I do :+1:
When I use speedyverify Sims or not required right? I mean just for the creation process
What does MOFO means?

1 Like

Speedyverify uses real SIMs. so you decided between using them or getting your own and doing it yourself.

Time VS Cost of doing it

Sorry, MOFO isnā€™t even the correct thing.

Basic networking (ICDN 1 and ICDN 2) is hard unless you have experience, an aptitude, or are a genius. CCNP is like whoa wtf

1 Like

np man. you gave exactly the input i was looking for. now i can go on. just thank you for all the input you are giving here for free. cheers

1 Like

No, @kripke you are correct. Making 2 -5 is fine. Everything after that requires some work.

1 Like

Depends how far is the tower. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Learned a lot just from this single thread lol, thanks @wortime & @roy (German aswell here :))
Canā€™t wait to get to level 2 haha, seems like thatā€™s where the magic happensā€¦

1 Like