Content creation for slaves question

Hello everyone,

I have a rather general question after reading through this great forum for the past 5 hours and getting mind-blown with information. Today is the first time I got introduced to the M/S method and was wondering about one thing:

How do you come up with all the content for the slaves? Or is it just generic reposts from other pages? This part is so confusing to me rn. If you could bring some light to it I would be very thankful!

2 Likes

IG Slave Account
I don’t do M/S myself but This is a slave account that recently dmed me that seems to be working well just reposting content in the niche they’re targeting and not posting continuously

1 Like

You could use copyright free photos from websites like unsplash.com I guess that’s safer than repost.

Other people just use original content from the mother account.

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to read and reply :slight_smile:

I have a follow-up question then if I may: in this case reposting from other (not mine) accounts doesnt make sense, correct?

Depends on the content and context, for example travel / destination / gear / pets / cars / babes and niches like that you could repost perfectly. Ofc if you don’t breake any copyright laws would be better. But…

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, I checked the account it gives me some ideas

1 Like

Good note about the copyright, will make sure to have a look at that. Thanks!

If you are going to repost, make sure to add a “credit section” for the original contributor

1 Like

Usually the slave accounts just repost popular content in the niche.
However, you can do that and add the content of the mother account occasionally too. It’s like giving a shoutout to yourself.

1 Like

Take a read

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, this sounds like it could work, will give it a try tonight. Thank you!

You could always use fiver. I can get custom watermarked quote content 6k for a really great price. That way I don’t have to curate my own.
https://www.fiverr.com/pr_junction/create-111-inspirational-image-quotes-with-your-logo?context_referrer=search_gigs&context_type=auto&pckg_id=1&pos=16&ref_ctx_id=85940174-d86a-4cf4-9bf6-829011fddda3&funnel=ff80f265-9641-4931-8255-3d02b48f155c

3 Likes

Wow this is a really good price, but I think I will try doing it on my own first and see how it works out. Thank you!

1 Like

I use the repost tool

Great resource, just picked them up. Thanks for sharing that.

1 Like

Absolutely! It’s saved me a lot of time. I wish the same for you. :wink: