Covid-19 (Coronavirus) profit opportunities

Yes droplet, english isn’t my native langage :wink:

13 chars

1 Like

16M Italians on lockdown. Mobile farm?

2 Likes

Raw materials can be purchased from Indonesia (easier than from china) and mask stock can - depending on seller- be easier acquired via India at the moment, especially for people that are interested and are still selling masks online :slight_smile: If anyone needs big quantities ( > 1 million pieces ) I might be able to ship them for around 0.45$ per piece (3 layers).

1 Like

Interesting read:

4 Likes

There’s true entrepreneurship, then there’s greed out of people’s fear and health :disappointed_relieved:

Edit: referring to the price gouger who held onto supplies to sell at higher price… I remember reading he donated them finally

9 Likes

to say if it is right or wrong well, remember the quote from the famous murder for hire group – murder, inc.
‘it’s business, not personal’
if there is a need, it will be filled –

3 Likes

Im watching people make 5-10k a day selling these essential every day products right now…

If only I had Paypal…

Oh the days of stupidity, people are dumb. Crisis…pfft…more like a bunch of retards buying everything out (TP)

Now masks, etc (I don’t condone to doing that) but selling some nice bamboo toilet paper for $30/12 rolls, ain’t price gouging if ya ask me, that’s about right… Just providing a product when there is a high demand for it!

Just because people are “hurting” doesn’t mean give all of your product away free…When you need money, do people just “give” you money?

Just the way i see it…everyone has there own opinion.

“If there is a need, it will be filled” just like @alexnvo said, haha.

3 Likes

@HenryCooper strikes again by capitalizing on trends! :sunglasses:

Don’t really need that. After our preparations for a lawsuit with Paypal, we removed it from all our business operations where we could. Try to get a merchant account with your bank or local payment processors/gateways. Those are much more flexible and cannot hide in Singapore & Luxembourg (Paypal abusing the banking law in the European Union and a “loophole” in Singapore).

If you have problems with them in the ASEAN area, you can talk to the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in some cases (consumers@mas.gov.sg) and with the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) for EUROPEAN problems (reclamation@cssf.lu.). In most of these cases, Paypal has 90-180 days (depending on authority and country) to respond to your request via the authority in which they normally need to disclose (not always) more than just the “TOS Violation” bullshit. This way you can prepare your case more easily since in almost all cases you will win in court anyway. They are just betting on you not forcing them to go to court.

Always trying to, but it is hard to catch them all and especially hard to decide which ones to pursue and which ones to pass. I need to admit that the market situation with the covid-19 outbreak is not so easy. The big players will have an easy time tho to buy out business operators if those only have a small amount of liquidity. I assume - and saw it first hand on some already - most of them will not survive without any significant amount of revenue coming in. The “buy apartment on loan and rent it out on AirBnb”-folks will probably also have a hard time.

3 Likes

I wonder how are you going to ship out any kind of physical products, when all air travel is halted or going to be everywhere around the world.
I used airmail for worldwide deliveries and currently post offices stopped their worldwide services. Knew I had to sell these online programs instead of valueable physical goods, damn. It hurts to cancel so many orders everyday.

There are still some profit opportunities for anti-virus relative products, like the N95 masks and alcohol disinfectant, as the Covid-19 is outbreaking across the word. Take the data in Korea as an example, this data-analytic post shows that the status of the virus is going worse day by day.
Here is a YouTube video for further reference.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaYfFYZ4f3I
缩略图 2

@BruceSilduk don’t show that you’re selling face mask with ad picture and text. Be creative … show in your ads that you’re selling disinfection or medical supplies .

@HenryCooper maybe not such big investment but idea … create local food delivery (go with own car or buy some van) and buy food in supermarkets and charge for delivery extra fee.

Here in Slovakia (Bratislava) people shopping a food like crazy. I just checked all food deliveries include tesco online and they have full schedulled plan for delivery food until 5 April from now (almost for month).

Just opportunity how to earn and help to people.

Who do orders for half million dollar over mp social?:joy:
Most state as the pandemic spread are getting their hand on all available mask and prohibiting export.

1 Like

That’s why in such a business and times it is always good to have connections for in- and outbound customs. To risky to have hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of medical equipment being stuck somewhere. From the messages I got so far on MPSocial am I also sure a lot of people will get surprised that shipping big amounts of regulated items is a far more risky business then buying a few ads :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Anybody got any ideas on advertising now that Google and Facebook have banned ads on face masks?

Local Local Local and Local

1 Like

Anybody got a mask source? I’ll pay you a fee.

Got local buyers in bulk. Need quality and dependable source though.

2 Likes

You could dig through this thread: https://twitter.com/garyvee/status/1241461078544056320?s=19

2 Likes

Ventilators seem to be in high demand as well