Covid-19 (Coronavirus) profit opportunities

I have clients that are car dealerships, I can tell you that they sure as shit aren’t selling cars right now.

1 Like

Who said anything about cars? Ventilators mate, the machines to help pump air into lungs. Tesla and other auto dealers were asked to make some because they already have the tech to make em and need special approval to make them:

Plus, quoting Elon Musk:
“Tesla makes cars with sophisticated hvac systems. SpaceX makes spacecraft with life support systems. Ventilators are not difficult, but cannot be produced instantly.”

You posted an image with 3 car manufacturers. I’m telling you these manufacturers aren’t selling cars during Covid-19, so they should be making vents.

1 Like

This is all very funny until any of you or your family gets hit hard by this virus. Ethics is one thing, being despicable is an entirely different one.

Seems some illuminati like Henry Cooper here would’ve been the type that would’ve sold Zyklon B for a good profit back when there was a “huge demand” for it, and finished their dinner right after.

I can’t believe some of you people. Shame on you.

Btw, if your masks are as good as your proxies or “account recovery services” then it’s probably just better to put a rag to cover up instead.

Do something good, for once. Some “leader” you are, I really can’t believe you people.

10 Likes

Like you make the thermometer?

Um, chill bruh

1 Like

I do buddy boy

I was thinking of doing a direct mail campaign tbf

the certified cases are very few, the real infected are millions :upside_down_face:

I agree. Here’s why I miss @wortime. Every pleb is focusing on banking more and more over a disastrous pandemic that is affecting so many older people (remember it can be your grandparents or even your parents that might be a victim). Is it anything in this world that you would not make money from? Your money drive is driving you nuts. You might as well open a indian call center and start windows scam on old people. poor plebs

4 Likes

@Parliament @GemStone

You are judging a lot for someone that does not know me personally and does not know what I am actually doing in the current “health protection” business. To shed some light for you and possibly calm you down:

Currently there a lot of people that would want to buy masks or other protective equipment and because of said price regulations those people are not able or even allowed by the law to buy those masks or other related protective equipment. So some governments in this nice world prevent people to protect themself and their families. That is where people like me and many others step in since a local store owner is not allowed to do this by the law and it would be easy to catch him in the act of doing it. We even provide partial raw-materials so people can make their own masks (rubber ear loops etc.) and donate them to local communities.

So instead of just being a forum warrior and ranting - which is what you are obviously doing by bringing the beef you have with me into other topics - I am actually helping people to protect their families and loved ones at a normal market price. Go out there and do something that prevents people from getting sick and then come back and complain about me, please. If you want to trigger change by complaining, you should go and make sure amazon and other marketplaces are not allowed to sell useless equipment anymore and protest against government regulations that prevent people from protecting themself. Educate people about how they can craft their own protective gear and/or how to apply it properly. Sorry to disappoint you but I am not the evil you are looking for.

I made this topic so people can become a middleman where there is no middle man allowed by law. If there is no middleman - who takes risks by being in a grey/black market - it will be hard for people to get the protective equipment they need. If you live in a country where this is not required or needed, then you are a really lucky person. Sadly many other people are not in such a nice position and face badly designed regulations by the government and no official supply.

Some countries and governments made huge profits by shipping protective equipment to china and other high-risk countries, while their own citizens were not able to get what they need to protect themselves, which is one of the main reasons why this fucked up market developed the way it did in the first place. And at the current regulations in some countries, their citizens won’t be able to buy at the current market prices for the next couple of months, because those regulations are set at a price that is reflecting a market situation before Covid-19.

1 Like

No, sorry. You are not laundering your initial douche stance on this. You can manipulate the rest of the people here, but I know very well what you’re doing. Just read the title “Covid 19 profit opportunities”. Sure, helping people.

Don’t ever address me again, you’re the lowest of the low in this humanity.

Wanna help people? Stay the f home.

And good luck, hope this doesn’t hit your family as it did mine.

I am really sorry that you got hit personally by this outbreak, but that does not give you the right to put me in a shoebox with the same people that abuse the shit out of the open market (Amazon, Governments, other Internet Marketers, etc.). It says profit opportunities, not “how to rip people off and make buckets of money before they get infected”. Altho I need to admit that when I created this thread the situation was a bit different then it is now. Before it was just hysteria, but that hysteria turned into a more serious issue (for some countries). I was not really able to foresee that and would have probably picked my words a bit differently. Also be aware that a lot of people are not able to just stay at home, they need to go to work. While I understand you are frustrated with the current situation, jumping on the next person is not gonna make you feel any better.

I hope your relatives and loved ones will recover as soon as possible.

You don’t get it, do you? It’s the sole fact of even THINKING about business opportunities out of a thing like this. One thing is to be in that market way beyond this broke out, a very different one is starting to access it right now “because of the profit opportunities” (and I quote) “on products that the majority of people think they need even if the effectiveness is questionable” and “the demand fueled by stupidity”.

Just the fact that you’re trying to manipulate what you’re doing into making it seem you’re not only being a despicable person, but rather “a super helping human being” (“selling to stupid people” that are just scared folks, like could be my parents, or my friends, or myself). People are dying here.

Like, really. bad karma to you and everyone like you. Just remember it can also be you or your people, buddy.

Good luck profiting on “people’s stupidity”.

If there would be no profit in the product chain, not a single person would be able to wear a mask, thus none of us - questionable how effective - had any protection. Are you living in a world of unicorns and cakes? Your hate is towards capitalism, not me. You think the guy at the customs departments lets medical equipment in for free when exports are banned? The public opinion was that masks should not be used by the general population, that public opinion changed now (a public opinion that was probably “formed” because everyone knew there is not enough protective gear). So the hysteria was actually right and I was wrong by thinking it was just hysteria.

You are living so far off reality with your thoughts about this topic, you should really take a look at reality before you make more a fool of yourself, sorry. The existence of the profit opportunity itself gives YOU the opportunity to have a mask in your hand. How blind can you be? You think the many people a product goes through would bother to bring something from China to your doorstep if they thought they would make a loss? This is getting ridiculous.

I am not against capitalists. I am doing very fine thanks to capitalism, thank you. I just don’t take advantage of people’s stupidity.

You have completely lost it. You can’t discern between what’s morally acceptable and what isn’t. Money is the only option for you.

Here’s a new booming business: undertaking & crematory services.

But guess that one doesn’t interest you, because it requires a big investment, licenses, machinery, and a structure.

You’re not a capitalist, you’re just a swindler.

Stay safe. Because man would it be ironic if you got hit hard with this shit.

It’s also the only option of saving people suffering more important things than SARS v2
If you have no use for your money, feel free to donate it to the healthcare workers in need, or your local Markerspace which is printing face shields

Depending on regulations that is not really true, but I guess it’s easier to shit-post about dead people than do any research instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No, it’s better to rip off the future dead “because of their stupidity”.

So after ripping off everyone in this forum with your recovery services, guess there’s a world of more stupid people out there, huh?

As a side note, I’m not “pointing fingers”. You are pointing yourselves out.

Where there is need, which can be ethical or not, there will always be profit.

• To me, the profit is “ethic” based on the ratio price/offered service. If in this epidemic context, you raise the price as much as some already did, then the border is crossed. But if you stay +/- along the average prices, then you’re definitely in an “ethical business” (=supplying the need without scamming people).

• Everyone who reads this forum had already crossed the lines somewhere, when they broke ToS rules of Instagram with automation or whatever. We are humans, when we have an opportunity to get better results, we might break some eggs. However, when it involves people and not softwares/rules, being empathic & ethic is the way to go.

3 Likes

Now finally I can see why you are really here. Not for reasoning, for pointing fingers at people you hate (for whatever stupid reason). Took quite a while to expose yourself.

It is disgusting that you use victims of this disease for taking out your beef with me. You are speaking about morals, but it seems as long as it benefits your agenda, they do not apply to you.

I totally agree with you. +1 :clap:t2: