πŸ’© Crazy messages people send πŸ™ˆ

3 Likes

Ahahaha, people are so crazy :’) Great one !

:joy::joy:

1 Like

@MojoJojo
@Adnan
@ian

This user is spamming different threads with this same message. You guys might wanna take a look.

4 Likes

sent flags to that s**t

1 Like

I guess crazy emails work as well!

1 Like

I don’t appreciate that you share my emails. I will take away that blue badge again.

Isn’t it 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA though? :thinking:

1 Like

Recently a boss (70 y.o. guy) of my pal got an email, β€œlike you been watching the adult video from your laptop, we captured you and the process and bla bla. So you have to send us 1 BTC. Otherwise will share it around the web, send to your wife and all the common stuff” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I wander from 1M emails how many end up sending BTC :thinking:

1 Like

For real, I got this too :joy:
The mail triggered me with an old password from me in the subject line. They got it from one of these big-data-leak/password-dumps…

I would probably have payed just to send a video of my current one, to my ex :joy:

1 Like

Well… β€œsend bobs and vagene” and β€œcomon be my frend, i just want frend” surely used to be best sellers on some of my accounts.

One day a dude also messaged a babe page (all the babes were very physically different women) asking how I (thinking I was the babes) had managed to lose weight and change shape this much

I thought he trolled so I kept on the troll before realising he was dead serious and wanted info for his wife :smile:

Had a good laugh

2 Likes

that is amazing

1 Like