Creating 4g mobile proxy

Agree. I am Lucky to run proxy business in India. Data is very cheap here :slight_smile:

Haha, I can relate.

1 Like

Thank you guys @heroeslair & @ggncool!
It really may be the easiest choice to just buy proxies from a professional provider

1 Like

The more you buy, the cheaper they are :wink:
If you only need a few, you’ll be paying list prices.
It’s a business after all.

1 Like

I agree. Is hard to keep just 1 proxy. Sometime can be cheaper to buy. Also in some countries the net are lot cheaper…

Problem is that I’d prefer proxies from my location, so @Boris service would be pretty solid, because proxies are Austria based. But this would be too expensive for me at the moment. @ggncool proxies are the cheapest, but based in India - may be difficult in the long run.

1 Like

If you are running follow/unfollow or clients on jv then I suggest same country. But for ms or spam you can run different, just need a better warmup.

1 Like

How much u charge for 5 dongle setup bro ?

Probably the same price as for 10k dongles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i have my own over 400+ 4G ip. i can tell you one thing if you don’t want to get cancer just build it up away from you . also there will have a lot of problems when rotating IP you need to replug or restart the dongle, so the place must be close to your place and you need to have the skill to make proxy running smoothy.
also, there are a lot of fees to keep the mobile proxy running.
so good luck!

1 Like

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::heart_eyes: damn that’s abit harsh

Wow I never thought about the medical aspect, that’s just changed everything , thanks bro

1 Like

Lol, cancer? How? Is there any studies?

Hes saying the coding requirement for 2 is the same as 500. So, a developer would charge you lots. Try a raspberry pi and proxidize.

you can believe it or not just try it. I always get headaches when I close to those dongles LOL

What would be a safe distance from those dongles what you think?

depend on how many you have…
IF ONLY a FEW DONGLES, anything is fine.

You shouldnt sleep on them :smiley:

1 Like

I have 20 of them about 3m away from my room is it safe? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

20 …hahaa is safe for you …maybe.science is not absolute
I have over 400+ so put them away from me!

2 Likes

Wohoo. Feeling better now. 400 man thats, thaaats a lot :smiley:

1 Like