Creating a 4G proxy using 4g sim card

I know how Javee works But I am not sure how Instagram works and nobody can, only testing will tell

can you plug your own 4g sim card on a vps? No so how can you be sure that it’s not worth a try??

of course you can!! Just use the search box my friend.

2 Likes

No, we have dedicated win machines and we have the same issues than all the other folks here.

And yes we have dedicated machines because they are running other tasks not only IG.

2 Likes

can you explain how you can plug your own 4g sim card to a VPS that you dont physically have access? can you share the link to that post? i will appreciate. Many thanks!

Here you go man. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Start here:

2 Likes

got it but what about if I want to have 5 clients? do I need to duplicate this settings 5 times ? and as I told you I am looking for a solution that doesn’t link any account to another in any way. Can you confirm please?

Many thanks,

Just get more dongles and use CCProxy to create a proxy with them.

Hello

So this is my situation

I have a spare pc that I am using for Jv, I have about 4 accounts on it at the moment running on my home IP. Im looking to add another 6 accounts and I want to create 4g proxies for those accounts. I have 3 sim cards with data on them. I just need some help with settings things up and creating proxies with them:

1. I buy USB dongles and plug those USB dongles into my pc.
  2. When i wanna do actions on the accounts that are linked to a 4g proxy, I have to go onto the pc and change the connect to the USB dongle for those accounts.

Is there a better way of doing this and also how do I actually create a proxy so I just add the proxy ip and port onto Jv and for specific accounts and then everything will work as normal.

*Im not looking to purchase a raspberry.

Please could someone help, I would highly appreciate it.

Iam interested also

1 Like

So for my Personal Use i made my Mobile Proxies like this:

1. Get a cheap Android Phone (i bought UMIDIGI A3)
  2. Get a Sim Card with unlimited Data (or like 30 GB or something)
  3. Download “allproxy”
  4. Connect to the Server that is installed

Then you get your passthrough IP and use your mobile Data on JV

its that easy.
Doing that on 3 Devices right now

Okay will give that a go. So the phone doesnt have to be connected to the pc in anyway, that data has to just be turned on in the phone?

Just connect the Phones with a Power Plug :wink:
You will get a ip and port just like with any other Proxy

This is what im getting when i try use EB?

I have no idea how you got THAT to work. It seems you are connected to a different computer through the EB in JV hahah

Im just confused as to why its giving me this lol

1 Like

Just remove “http://” from your Proxy Manager when you put in the Proxy

1 Like

Are you getting blocks with this way?
Thanks

Extremely dangerous for you and your clients, those proxy are not protected(no auth), they go to a third party server ( one is even chinese) which can check all the information that pass through and know proxy details so they may even use your data and you don’t know how safe from attacks it is, for sure it’s a juicy target, getting cheap at your own risk.

2 Likes