Daily limits for each tool

How high do you think we can push each tool daily without a block?
For me;

Follow - 200
Unfollow - 200
Likes - 300
Comments - 100
DM - 40
Story Viewer - Infinite apparently, although I would keep to human levels

4 Likes

Not bad at all

Maybe i’m wrong, but i heard story view has limits now?

unfollowing limits were the same as were up to 1000 per day.

1 Like

story views doesn’t have any limits, I am viewing millions stories a day without problems.

1 Like

Ive had a block on story viewer although i was sending DM after view

I think it’s more than 200 for follow and unfollow

2 Likes

You don’t have to exceed the limit of 6000 actions in 30 days

Follow - 200 x 30 days = 6000 actions - limit OK
Unfollow - 200 x 30 days = 6000 actions - limit OK

if you exceed the limits the profile will be blocked for the next 20 days!

That only applies to follows. Not unfollows.

4 Likes

Your account will be blocked not for 20 days, it will be blocked for the days you overdone the follow, it means if you follow 250 everyday for example from 1 of Aug (7500 a month) you will be blocked on 24 of Aug (6000-30 rule) it means that you will be blocked for 6 day or 7, because the limit will go down in 6-7 days till the 1 of September = 1sep-1aug=starting from 0 again. it works like this.

if you follow 300 people you will be blocked a bit longer, if you follow 1000 a day, you will be blocked for 24 days until the followings will reach 0.

1 Like

Not how it works

@Mastema Would be so nice if you can share with all how it actually works, I don’t see your reply useful to anyone, thanks! Sharing is caring :wink:

1 Like

There is not daily limit for follow.

The other day I forgot to use Send to Extracted users and follow tool followed 1k users.

The limist is with the 30 days of following.

1 Like

1k is roughly the daily limit, and has been for several years, however there is a monthly limit, so in theory the daily limit is around 200. The monthly limit is 6k

1 Like

@Samuel111 had a good answer, right above mine apparently. I hope you find it useful @IGsocialize

I only have two accounts that are blocked immediately when I try and restart the tool and they are both above 5400, food for thought…

Quick question for the daily limit… so I followed 147 one day, but got a follow block the next day (cleared cookies in EB several times), but can follow from the browser on my phone (not the app). Do you have an suggestions for how I can fix it in jarvee?

Are you following with EB? I’d switch the proxy and reset device IDs and make sure to only follow with EB.

Yeah, I was… when you device reset, is it only for one account or does it reset for all accounts that share a proxy. Thanks for your help

1 Like

It’s for just that account. I rarely have had to do it, but that and a proxy swap has fixed some issues for me in the past. There was a thread a few weeks ago suggesting browsing via EB and logging out manually, and relogging after clearing everything and it fixed their blocks. Not sure if that works.

1 Like