Did you stopped automation to go full manual

16.2K Likes only 142 comments, 4.1K shares and 4.3 saves.

274155 account reached - 94% not following you.
From home 28521
From Explore 4379
From Hashtags 0
and From Other 285057. :thinking:
so… from where this account is getting the engagement? Where are you promoting the post?

2 Likes

no need an id here in my country :slightly_smiling_face:

besides i have my worker to register a sim card under his/her name , her child, wife… etc

so an id is not an issue

What would you guys consider a safe number for story views trough JV?

I have no issues doing so. good for models it brings back attentions.

How are you the first to ask this? :joy:

Try 41 twice a day … Got it down to 35 minutes each round

3 Likes

If you have a client from the USA, Do you log in from your country directly and use your country’s mobile operator data?

Some of the guys here said they log in via U.S IP, then use their local 4G…

I wonder which one is better? :slight_smile:

yup… proxy just slows us down

yes proxy slows the connection but for some clients we keep using them, use Drony it doesn’t affect speed, thats what we use for our clients

you can hire any freelancer to do that for you, we are doing posting only for 12 accounts from 1 client

we use proxy of client location to just do logins

I’m still using automation services and work great!

Takes me one hour/day, not a big deal.
if you compare it to seeing red icons on jarvee everytime you wake up, then it’s worth it

Dogs, art and fitness

I dont promote my posts anywhere, just posting stuffs daily. Does the stat say something weird? I’ve attached some screenshots of other posts’ stats

1 Like

agree, been doing the same thing you are and so far, results are good, tho not as good as yours

Hello! I have dropshipping brand and I do instagram dropshipping. Now I spam comments manually, to get people DM’ing me and I sell them my products (ambassador recruitment). I used folllowliker before with slave accounts spamming comments but now my slave accounts get blocked all the time. I see that some other brands do manually comment spamming with many slave accounts. Maybe you can tell no some service that I can pay and they get traffic to my main account? I need them just do do commenting so the people DM my main account.

Yes super weird. As I said before…you got most of the impressions from OTHER.

I understand if you don’t want to share how you do it, but this will mislead people and make them believe than posting often will give them your kind of engagement.

Thanks.

He’s not misleading people, I’m doing what he’s doing. just posting everday, and here’s what I get

no ads, no nothing, just posting.
I never noticed that “from other” was weird before you mentioned it.