Did you stopped automation to go full manual

So what’s the trick here if it doesnt seem to be with hashtags?

I have no idea, one thing to be sure, the reason I used J was because I didnt want to pay for instagram ads so there’s no way I’m paying for it now.
maybe someone can explain where that “from other” is from

What’s your follower count and likes and comments on said post?

116k followers

Other is impression coming from share option.

This is one of the fallbacks I’m exploring for ‘end-of-the-IG-automation-world’ type scenarios.

Right now, I’m testing manual growth on a few accounts and the results are awesome!

It takes some time especially if you’ve got some filters in place (only follow public users, American names, specific gender, min. posts, etc.).

And yes, blocks are still happening. Almost all the time.

A little tip: use 2 sets of random number generator.

One would be used to randomize the number of users you will follow, post to like, etc.

The other would be used to randomize the delay between sets of actions, in minutes.

Yes, similar to MP’s random timer but done manually.

I’m not sure if the rules for blocks apply to accounts with higher follow counts though as what I’ve been using are brand new accounts.

2 Likes

Also testing manual, one question, how many accounts are you testing in one phone? I am not having issues, in fact, I went manual for account that were impossible to work automation. After 15 days they can do automation again, previously not even one follow.

I’ve got 2 tests actually, 3 phones each.

First test is 3 accounts, one on each phone. Pure manual. I’m at the stage where I’m checking for the effectiveness of manual as compared to using a software. Will probably increase to 3 accounts per phone next week since results are quite promising so far.

Second test is using Fibergram. Results are there but the quality of followers is lower than doing it manually. Targeting is easier by hand as, say, you want to get mostly US followers, you just follow people who has American sounding names.

1 Like

They’re not misleading anyone. That’s how the stats work, and that’s how organic growth works.

To everyone who’s claiming that manually doing the actions got you problem-free.
How many of you are not just stealth selling your service? And are you all gonna continue risking your clients accounts getting blocks?

1 Like

how are people with manual doing? any hardblocks? also how are you guys muting the profiles?

Today I had 3ACs and 1 3 days block… it was not normal not to have had it yesterday…I stopped the tool.

Currently running 25 accounts, 2 got one week block, all other managed to make over 50-100 follows \day, didn’t warm up any… download Multi app and clone instagram then manage all your clients, no need in proxy nor vpn, device ID is changing through their cloud app or something (google it if you need to make it “hardwired” explanation)

hi, may I know how you change ip in a phone? Is it a app? :wink:

if you have a sim card in your phone, doing airplane mode on/off will change the IP

1 Like

Thanks for you answer, I know how to change ip, but he said he use proxy of client location, I wanna know how to do this in a phone.

it’s very easy to do… a simple google search should do it

Whats the point of resetting IP in a phone when they let you do actions on 3 accounts per phone, no matter if you do the reset or not.
The fastest and most effective way is to have one account on one iPhone, they won’t reduce more than that and probably it will happen in the future. You don’t have to log in and out what saves tons of precious seconds during the day.
We have seen 20/ phone, then 10/ phone, then 5 and now it’s 3. Some people believe it can be two, they will be testing the limit as long as people won’t mass protest against it.
Average user has one account on one phone.
Be like an average.

(Limits mentioned above are for doing f/unf/likes etc., you can still log in and comment on 20 accounts per phone)

So is it safe to do manual 2 users on one phone (very cheap phone) ?

Nice organic reach!

Same goes here for me… Manual like/comment and adjusting posts then engaging with user the proper way

1 Like

No hashtags no engagement groups nothing just posting content 1-2 times a day :sparkles:

1 Like