Did you stopped automation to go full manual

How much followers does the account have in general? @koven

This was around 180-200k

1 Like

Sorry guys, but 1 website click on over a million reached? What kind of crap is that, are you ok with that kind of results? Each 1000 should at least convert with a click or so…

3 Likes

I don’t remember what I had at that time, I wasn’t promoting anything at that time but just growing the account.

Also there wasn’t any CTA in the caption so why would there be website clicks?

Ive joined the manual community now, JV api & EB are toast. Using a scrapper to get a list of users to follow and thats all. Is story viewer at least safe to us? or does that also set off AC/PV/blocks?

@ZTR How do you trust your freelancers to not do any fuck-ups on your accounts? I guess those are client’s accounts. Did you take any insurances to prevent that?

how many actions do you guys do manually? and follow and unfollow everyday? also what about mutes? clients can complain a lot about sad feed

Low number of website clicks is perfectly normal for viral posts. He could increase them by changing the CTA to something that drives traffic. However, he wouldn’t grow as fast as he does now. You either grow exponentially or convert people into website visitors. Both is almost impossible.

2 Likes

i know those agents home addresses they are from my country, all of them are registered in company , they cant screw us, with the kind of agreement we have with them and we dont give them account pass we are handling 600 + accounts manually from months never had any issues

2 Likes

welcome to the club brother, in 1-2 month you’ll realize its the best decision ever

3 Likes

the real game changer i think it’s the crazy amount of save post don’t think it will apply on all niches

1 Like

Yeah I have a really really cult-like following in my niche so it’s really good for engagement and any account I grow in that niche

what is that ?

@witiong70 @Hanrel_Wijayanto

And all of you getting major views from Other.

Do you Tag other accounts on your posts ?

If yes, then the sum of all views through those tagged accounts are included in the others.

Generally, Views from Others tend to increase when no hashtags are used or when they don’t rank.

So apart from shares, dms, tagged accounts and all these Other stuff, I believe also that Instagram has been cooking Sth there. I mean if there’s so much engagement with these posts, why the hell are explore views that much lower? Not transparent from Instagram‘s side as many other thinks.