Dm Error 210 too many requests, a full Dm blocks on JV started two days ago

Thread hits the graveyard again :roll_eyes:

@andrejo
S_ci_ato_

Fill in the blanks

o n r

1 Like

but this software to be fair is far worse (in my opinion than jv) maybe dm works on it but nothig else

1 Like

this thread is about DMs not working as intended since 1st of November, noone is discussing other tools here-

1 Like

So can you send dms to new followers with that? and follow?..

I tried that soci… bot but it’s also not sending DMs.

1 Like

how many dms were u able to send?

honestly my feeling is that if JV can’t do dm, other softwares won’t be able to do it as well. because jv has the most resources and money to update if anything else.

2 Likes

Not at all @denis1
I have a large account (183k) grown ver 4 years and have never automated DMs with it. It has a very high trust score but all of a sudden I can no longer DM anyone I’ve not had a convo with manually through the App. It’s insane! It seems that the DM blocks are being wheeled out gradually and if my account is hit Iike this I can’t believe for a moment that most others will eventually be also :pensive:

try changing pw

1 Like

Yep PW change works for us. Still wont let us send DMs via software though - just via the IG app

2 Likes

changing password on jv will make it work ? does it make trust score lower ?

Thanks Amdrejo :pray:
My main concern is for my 500 child accts though; I can’t change the password for all of them every time they are blocked from sending DMs so they’re useless atm as they can’t send a single DM.
I just mentioned the fact my large main acct was also now blocked to show how draconian the present IG DM blocks must be :pensive: