Dm Error 210 too many requests, a full Dm blocks on JV started two days ago

any bot which not jv or mp can send Dms, i can send Dms currenty using a bot called Soci…

3 Likes

Wondering how are the mother/child providers doing now when dm is behaving like this🤔

3 Likes

How many DM you are sending? And the account you use is new or old?

lmao wanna bet when support will acknowledge this topic? christmas round the corner, keep praying boys

5 Likes

At the rate this topic is being discussed, we’ll be lucky if we get acknowledgement before the new year, let alone a solution from them this year.

3 Likes

they will have to adapt and change tactics…=)

the 3 main thing are shoutout on post with tag in caption+picture , bio , an story
but i think dm is very effextive as it’s more personnal if CTA is good i think it’s the most effective of them that’s why they have to solve the issue

2 Likes

Hi to all people! At the moment is still possible to send 15 DM/day to new followers with JV? If not how can you continue with mother slave? thank you

Birdman99 thanks bro its work for me :heart:

1 Like

Do’t give the name they will patch it also ah ah. But yeah it’s work there.

Its a level 2 thread, daniel replied 19 days ago - https://mpsocial.com/t/auto-dm-to-new-followers-block-anyone/88485/233?u=tux

Daniel said that its not a fault on their end but its IG’s problem, so basically everyone looking to automate their dms are on their own (mp team won’t do anything)

3 Likes

They are right and wrong in the same token. It’s an IG problem yes because the block is in there side, but the only reason for the block is because IG can detect that the msg is being sent with JV/M … so in other words, if they acknowledged their problem, and proceed to correct the way the DMs are being sent then this wouldn’t be a problem.

Because yes, there is other software out there that is able to send DMs… but they lack the rest of the features of a proper automation software, so that doesn’t really help. Pretty sad people are forking over all that money for their software and they wont even acknowledge the problem. And then they wonder why…

2 Likes

DMs are the only thing I need. Multiple people have mentioned “other software” that works yet no one gives out names.

3 Likes

Well, someone posted full bot names previously and that post disappeared a few hours later from what i remember.
Currently, the only clue there is (which is enough to find it) is:

The problem with those bots is the scalability. If only DMs would work here, it would be a goldmine. Most of us already know how to avoid blocks for m/c and need DMs for full performance (it is possible to get quite good results without them too, but still…)

2 Likes

Its not a secret which bots are able to send DMs… the names of those bots are being censored when we mention them. All a coincidence?

1 Like

How unfortunate! Its working for me so it must be something you’re doing wrong. :blush:

why the bot soci… don’t have scaling bcs they offer it no ?

Some are really expensive, others do not have the features most of us need…

so new accounts are able to send DMS (5-6 a day to be safe)

when I extract followers and use “Send message to extracted users” to save as many API calls as possible.

50% of accounts send DMs no worries, some are blocked within 8 to 15 messages sent

so basically look, since DMs are esential part of what im selling to my clients and I dont have time/money/effort to DM manually

what is the magical software you guys are using? sure you cant mention names but i would appreciate a DM. I need to be sending DMs, yet support claims I am stoopid. OKE

2 Likes