Do Instagram Saves Matter?

No. My goal was to find content that many people want to share and then I did some testing :slight_smile:

it is very common if a post is very good saves 3-4 times the likes

1 Like

Really? Never experienced that unless the Post went viral on Explore Page. When posts got a large amount of likes from either Hashtags or Other Sources it hits 50-80% max :shushing_face:

it had high saves to begin with before it went viral then went up higher. just because you never seen it yet don’t discount it. Some of the ratios I seen are unreal – like shares and saves 4 times the number of likes and the likes are in the hundred k range. These are from small accounts. One account I had over 250k likes – around 600k saves and thousands of comments… it was like 12k at the time – the high save ones can stay on explore page for months vs. 3 to 6 days for normal viral posts.

2 Likes

How many hashtags do you use on average?

huh? this has nothing to do with hashtags – here is a lesson for ya.
don’t believe all the shit you read. btw – no hashtags are used in that post.
DM groups/ EG groups / Powerlikes / the best hashtags on the planet / DON’T MEAN SHIT if the content is crap and WILL NOT, repeat WILL not work if your content sucks.

2 Likes

You did not respond to my question

i did. I don’t use them on my accounts … when I do for testing only I do – rarely

1 Like

I wasn’t talking about that one post but posts in general. Why do you not use hashtags? They give you free reach

who says they give free reach? Not every account needs them to grow.

Statistically speaking every hashtag increases your engagement by 1-1.5%. Isn’t that free reach? I’m not saying every account needs it. The question is why would you not make use of them

1 Like

for me they are crap and worthless – i get better reach without them

1 Like

What’s the main source you are getting followers from? In my niche which is Anime it’s hashtags and other sources.

I get them from my Content. Nothing else.

Look at the saves and shares . that is what this thread is about

4 Likes

hashtags don’t do crap – this is the growth of that slave.

3 Likes

That is curated content right? Not original ?

Some original some reposts. It does not matter to you really because if your posts are high saves they will do good. That’s what this is about. Right?

4 Likes

Hi! This is a question for you or for anyone who can answer… I see you have a lot of impressions from “other” origin. What are other origins? From where do these impressions come from? Because almost the half of your impressions come from there :thinking:

I always wanted to know this as well…