Do not do business with @b3tter

It’s a dumb move and they could have made way more here by legit sales.

8 Likes

why pay anyone large amounts in crypto. Whenever I deal with large amounts I make sure im covered. But i see what happened he first gained ur trust .

IMO This guy could be making new accs on the forum trying to unleash the same operation again.

Poor business man :slight_smile: doesn’t see the long term gains.

2 Likes

really sorry to hear this mate… all over $1600 not exactly going to get rich thats so sad.

1 Like

Damn that sucks, I’m sorry it happen to you and others. It’s time to give him the most wonderful ban :+1:

1 Like

Keeps begging me to buy accs lol… So that’s the catch… What a retard.

2 Likes

Sucks to hear that. He was shady AF after I purchased a few accounts from him…decided not to do further business.

I see he goes by other aliases. ‘Mulla Man’ was the one he used on Telegram with me. Maybe others can chime in with others? That’s the first time I’ve seen a ‘Collins Masavi’

2 Likes

Lol guys working with a Nigerian… next time try Uganda or India :joy:
I am not a racist, but it is just sooo much more likely that you will get scammed or get a very bad quality working with people from these countries…

1 Like

He could be from any country.

1 Like

I’ve bought accounts from him before, they are significantly higher in price than other people.

However, it’s one of the worst experience and the quality is absolutely horrible.

1 Like

Indeed yes. That guy ‘Had’ paying customers and he thought looting onetime suits best for him.
Poor him

1 Like

I wouldn’t have done business with someone living in a third world country to begin with. Dude is from Kenya. That would be enough to sketch me out. I have friends from Kenya, millionaires kids, that went to private schools but this dude definitely does not look like he fits that description lol. That $1600 could last him a year with how low cost of living is on 99% of that continent. He could completely disappear. Might as well ban him, he probably won’t come back anyways. He has another account entirely. https://www.facebook.com/collins.masavi.5 - the one in the screenshot has been deactivated unless he blocked all of MP lol.

2 Likes

Ok. Banned.
13 char

10 Likes

He’s got several or you know, that’s just another person by the same name. What is he? Like 14?

I googled his username, he’s apparently 24. Found his profile on a CPA marketing forum.

1 Like

Kinda feel a little bad for him, he must be pretty fucked up internally in order to do something like this…

1 Like

Large amounts of money that you don’t have to even give the products for upfront is a strong motivator to dumb stuff.

2 Likes

Fun fact, I’ve managed to let my twitter go entirely on it’s own, following followers of my followers, and now I have like 10,000 followers from kenya, nigeria, etc. I shall incite a riot and have them hunt him down.

4 Likes

Yeah but that’s exactly what I mean… His mindset is completely fucked up, thinking super short-term… But I guess you’re right, maybe that’s a lot of money for him like @Connor_Lipke said…

1 Like

I am sure he took a few people’s money at the same time so maybe living a nice life right now.

Like most greedy people he will move to bigger things, scam the wrong people and end up in a bad situation.

Karma has a funny way of coming around.

6 Likes

He is messing with the wrong community, people here have each other’s backs.

4 Likes