Do not do business with @b3tter

It seems like half of mpsocial sells 4 G accounts. Sorry, I don’t keep a running list. Feel free to… mention that you sell 4G accounts?

2 Likes

Funny… your accs are sold out quickly which is an indication that they are good and your business is running well.

Why “the cry for love”? --> just asking

2 Likes

@Larsometer No one gets hurt when gets more business :wink:

3 Likes

True… that is why I mentioned that his accounts are quickly sold out. Is kind of advertising, too. I guess…

1 Like

I was joking.
I dont even have them on stock right now.

1 Like

So… butthurt for no reason then?

2 Likes

In every joke is a little truth (German proverb). I think in english they say “there is no smoke without fire”.

Was a bit surprised cause @Bartholomeo I think you already have quite some (good) reputation that speaks for itself.

1 Like

I think someone should make a list of account/proxy providers in level 2.

2 Likes

Again, I wasn’t in search of ads.

If it was the scope I would spam every (almost daily) thread/post that pop up asking for providers
(Thing that I saw other biz owners do, also with other services, nevermind). I’ve even paid threads on other forums that I don’t even update nor bump. I’m not advertising hungry guy.

It was more like “don’t forget me”.

When writing, I was thinking when I once made a list of pva providers and I forgot a “guy” who pointed it out to me with a funny statement.

I just wanted to replicate that funny scene, but I was probably misunderstood.

7 Likes

Why don’t we have a shitlist in this forum?

1 Like

I think we dont have one because luckily not many were scamming here. People who scammed others in the past were straight up lifetime banned from this forum as far as I know.

3 Likes