Does Level 2 actually have a solution for the latest IG problems?

This solved issues for me, info was available on level 1:

1. Social Profiles
  2. Click account name
  3. Advanced Settings
  4. Make sure these are checked
    * Keep accounts valid when changing the account proxy
    * Do not reset ids when changing the account proxy
    * Use embedded browser to follow when action blocked
    * Use embedded browser to like when action blocked

Then

1. Social Profiles
  2. check (select the checkbox) the blocked account
  3. Click on actions on selected profiles at the bottom
  4. Clear Cookies
  5. Turn the Tool Off and then On
10 Likes

Jarvee will found a way no doubt, but they need time and I need alternative just in case. So I lower my “risk factor” with that a bit.

4 Likes

The bot is available on Android devices, Linux, MacOS, iOS and Windows so yeah.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, but we have some good tips to keep going that we shared in level 1 too!!

2 Likes

Is this something you said you personally programmed, or is it available somewhere and is working for you? Would love to hear more on this.

1 Like

Can’t say it better! Nothing better than test.

As stated on that message, I think if there is they will share but right now I really don’t believe they have a solution and I tell you because I’m consulting some companies that are in lv2 with follow block issues since 04th june.

2 Likes

My programmer did all the work and is doing all the work, but its mine “official”.

1 Like

Thanks so much for this reply. Level 2 starts sounding like the Illuminati after a while lol.

1 Like

I’m not lvl 2 but if they have a solution then good for them.Any public solution will be patched in the end.Ig is surely watching this site and others black hat forums to check for feedback.

When did you stop using Jarvee & GMT2? before all this happened or after the block wave in june?
Could you perhaps tell if you are running your bot on DC proxy or 4G?
I see tha you note doing 6000 actions per month, does that mean that eventhough using a private coded bot got you blocked doing over 6000 actions? or are you only doing 6000 actions now just to be on the safe side?

Tbh all the secrecy is a great incentive to contribute to the community for new members.

Curiosity makes people want to join the higher level and thus use the platform instead of just staying lurkers like in most other forums.

Works for me at least, lol

3 Likes

I feel like lvl2 is more about the technical side that’s mostly intended for dev’s and to keep it from IG finding out how Devs are getting around all the blocks and such. People that are more into the front side of marketing might not benefit from it as much. Some said that if there was a solution it would be shared with the whole community so that’s what makes me think of it this way. There would be no reason that actual permanent solutions wouldnt be shared with the community. Also I’m sure that Jarvee, GMT2, … Devs are in the lvl2 area and implement solutions to their software. But then again i could be all wrong

3 Likes

That’s truth indeed. Well said.

I personally believe if there was a solution to all this, the major bot makers like Jarvee and others would have implemented it already. We shall not underestimated these guys sitting and without doubt working 24/7 to come up with a solution. Why you might ask? Cause as much as everybody here doing client management is afraid of loosing costumers, the same is the guys behind these automation softwares.

@Micky Stick around a little longer, watch the pattern of comments and threads disappear into the level 2 oblivion … and then you’ll see what I’m talking about.

There is no real solution that will last so far in level 2. A bot that runs on many platforms could be coded in Python, kotlin, java, typescript or JavaScript. It will still most likely run into the 6k limit. From what I think these limits are here To stay. It’s still the same game with less actions

3 Likes

I just see things being moved or removed as a good thing. :smiley:
I’m still Basic but surely you can all see the sense in protecting methods that work, deleting shit storm posts and making sure that fixes are not 1. Public or 2.Over Exploited.

There is no solution at any level.

You’re not missing out on any magic answer I’m sorry to say.

Rest assured as soon as something is clear or there is some nailing down of what is really going on and/if there are any solutions, they will share it with everyone.

NOTE: that’s when/if there are any solutions to this.

5 Likes

As I read the warnings given in the megathread, it was due to people being aggresive and for those who went of topic. It was said that IF it kept going in that direction, it would happen. Hope this is what you are trying to point out.
Now I have not been here been an actual member on this forum to witness threads being moved to LVL2. But before I joined this forum I actively did follow this page for a month. And when I realised people were active I chose to join.
The warning was given Today or yesterday it was.
If we can accept and adapt, I do not fear the thread being moved.

The secret to growth has always been content. Even my best accounts now are doing crappy. They grow but so dang slow. Can’t wait till all this crap settles down. It won’t go away unfortunately

2 Likes