Does Mobile Proxy Location Matter?

Apologies if this was posted in a previous thread. Does mobile 4g proxy location matter a great deal?
IE: If an account was created in America, but logged in with a proxy in another county, does this raise a flag for instagram?

1 Like

It does not matter to me.
If 4G proxies are really good.
It’s hard to find proxy servers in your country (in my case).
But if I had a choice about the location, I would definitely like it in my country, it is safer :slight_smile:
But what in those times can be called “safe” as the algorithm is constantly changing :slight_smile:
If you have a choice of location, take it in your country.
If you have no choice, it is better to change to 4G, because there is a smaller wave of locks.

1 Like

In a perfect world you would want to have it in the same location, but its hard to find a decent proxy specifically for IG mgmt in the location your client is. I prioritize quality over the location so henrys 4g proxies is the ones I pick.

Unfortunately they are based in thailand which is not ideal if a client receives a notification that there was a login attempt from there, still they are causing the least problems for me

3 Likes

If they received the “we are removing inauthentic likes…” message are you still proceeding with actions? Or holding off for a while

I asked this when I signed up for Henry’s 4G and was told that insta doesn’t really care about location for mobile proxies. You may just have to let clients know that they may get notifications about logins from different countries tho just so they are aware and don’t think they have been hacked or something.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter!

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter really, since as a human you might travel a lot and change frequently the location so it’s not unusual to have lots of different 4g IPs locations

1 Like

What can raise a flag when proxies are located in another country, is when clients are manually interacting while automation is on. So if you can ask your clients to wait till night mode is on or when you are resting automation, you should be fine.
Doing actions at the same time across continents doesn’t look genuine.

1 Like

What about posting? Should client post from their end or post though jarvee?

Preferably from Jarvee. But if they insist on doing it themselves, you would ask them to do it when you are not automating for them.

1 Like

Is it possible to use my own mobile phone as a Proxy? Sorry for the noob question, if yes, how to find my mobile phone proxy number?

Yes you can do that. You would have to use your mobile sim and convert it to a 4g mobile proxy though. There are guides online and also on this forum I think:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!