Does tagging someone in stories class as this?

(FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON’T KNOW, I GOT DISABLED LAST WEEK!!!)

One of Instagram’s community guidelines is to NOT repeatedly contact people for commercial purposes. I tagged 1 person in my stories everyday ON MY IG BUSINESS ACCOUNT, could this be classed as that?

Extremely need help on this so if someone could please help, I will appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,

Curtis.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING.

Tone it down a bit please

3 Likes

Ok, if you thought that is yelling then my apologies.

Do you know anything on this matter?

I know probably as much as anyone who doesn’t work for FB/ IG.

While it is possible, it’s likely not probable. We haven’t seen’t your accounts or posts so there’s no real way. Ther are tons of “HALP HALP MY ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED, IN CASE YOU DIDNT KKOW MY ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED” posts here. And everyone denies what they did wrong until 20 or more questions later.

So is it possible? Sure! Probable? Highly unlikely IMO

5 Likes

10 Likes

Are you actually going to help or post irrelevant stuff?

1 Like

Why not just contact IG and ask them… that way you’re getting a definitive answer rather than just our opinions?

1 Like

God, you guys are too much :joy::joy::joy:

There are at least 20 contributing factors I can think of. Since your post has no info & is open ended I’d suggest doing what @Klique said or just unban the account and move on.

Edit: Should someone merge the topics (My Account got Disabled by Instagram!) or close this one? Same user, same question.

3 Likes

Which is the best way to contact them? I did appeal and sent a message with my picture and code.

Can’t find a reliable way to contact them,

Thanks for the reply though!