Does TikTok automation work? Can you grow our clients TikTok accounts?

How do u use the 3rd one? i mean how do u collect users to follow in the first place?

I use slave accounts that scrape users from different sources using the option below then I automatically send them to the main account using the option below

I’m also getting similar results using F/U, Liking, & Commenting.

Really looking forward to when the TikTok module is out of it’s beta, there is huge potential for client management similar to IG back in the day :raised_hands:

Awesome to hear you’re getting results by doing that! Is there any information on when the TikTok module will be out of beta?

Also what methods will you use to find potential clients to manage on TikTok? :grinning:

1 Like

Very good question, I know the Admins have been working hard to patch a few teething problems, but no date has yet been announced.

I manage a 50k music community on Insta so it’s a bit of an advantage to capture new clients seeing as though lots of musicians are moving to (or already on) TikTok :wink:

You could always use a few whitehat techniques like run FB/IG Ads, or even head to Snapchat Ads for a younger demographic at a very low CPC.

All the best Phil!

1 Like

Thanks for that insight! Really appreciate that.

All the best to you as well :grinning::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Hey Ricksta, do you use residential proxies for TikTok automation?

1 Like

I use 4g mobile proxies - and only one account per proxy :wink:

Awesome, currently where do you get your proxies? Can’t wait to jump on the journey of tiktok automation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I highly recommend you contact @Verona for high quality 4G proxies :ok_hand:

This is @Verona website:
https://happymedia.pro/

2 Likes

I still having issue loggin with TikTok, does IPV4 proxies works or what?

yes, they should work fine, what kind of issues do you have exactly?

Thanks but unfortunately, @Verona proxies are all OOS atm :confused:

Already restocked :wink:

1 Like

why use scrapers with tiktok accounts? are there problems with api?

the scrappers are just an option that you can use they are not necessary.

1 Like

Am i able to send messages on tiktok with Jarvee?

Nope, there’s no Tiktok Contact tool in Jarvee yet.

Tiktok has 800 Million active users

Instagram only has 1 billion … 200 million more