EB & API blocks with tool

Hi! I’m new here so if this question has been asked before, please point me in the right direction because I need a specific answer.

For the past 2 weeks, my accounts have been getting follow blocks via API & EB. These accounts do not have aggressive settings (40 follows per day), and they do not share the same proxy. I have only followed about 400 accounts within the past 30 days. This is happening to all of my accounts. The support team for my tool is literally no help.

I’ve tried rotating the proxies, logging out & back in via EB, resetting the device I.d & even stopping the tool completely for a few days. Nothing is working. I can follow, unfollow, like, comment, etc. through the mobile app, so I know that it’s an issue with the tool, and not the accounts.

Is there anything for me to try that the support team has not already suggested I try? I’ve been using the tool for 2 years now & I’ve had the most problems over the past 2 months & it’s extremely discouraging at this point.

Check out the mega threads and read!

@MojoJojo
13char

It’s not the tool… Your rotating the same ISP… Your spam blocked and the block is against your account and your ISP.

1 Like