Embedded Browser Login Problems + Fix

My number one problem is having a email validation and after this I need to ALSO log in to the embedded browser and this is causing a challenge and BOOM back to email validation. Any fix yet?

1 Like

Hi Guys,

Running into an issue with a few accounts where I’m stuck in an Email Confirmation loop - they may stay valid for 2-5 minutes but then I get pushed out again. Any ideas?

1 Like

I get a phone confirmation loop with EB follow/unfollow for 2 client accounts already. It says the account is not logged in but shows as valid in the social profiles. I have tried resetting the cookies/device ID and resetting the clients password with no result.

Anyone experiencing similar problems?

Are those two accounts logged into EB and did you marked option “use alternative embedded browser cookies storage”? Check this if the account fails to remain logged in.

2 Likes

I also have email verification loops with 6 accounts as mentioned above.

No, haven’t had that checked also as @tyson pointed out I’ve turned on the “always keep the accounts logged in EB” in the social platforms settings. Hopefully it will help, will keep you posted once I get the hang of the clients and set it up once again.

1 Like

Try anything to fix em?

i do have checked those options but some of my accs are keep struggling to stay logged in.
I don’t know what to do honestly

Hi, I am experiencing this issue:

• A small % of accounts are marked as valid, the the action won’t take place because it says the account is not logged in.

What did you do to solve this? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

same problem here, I checked the option “use alternative cookie storage…” but they still fail and keep trying to re-login

I have a few accounts that are valid too. However, there are no errors but they are not executing any actions. How did this resolve this? Thanks!

you need to login twice, once in MP and once in EB. It might require 2 codes, 1 for each.

After you are VALID in MP and you try to login with EB, the status in MP will likely change to EV again. Finish logging into the EB. After you’re successful, all you need to do is verify account in MP and it should let you through directly since it’s already validated.

Is there somewhere confirming and summarising this on Level 1?
Using the EB is working for me, but Henrycooper doesn’t recommend it with his proxies (that I use).

“Use embedded browser to follow when action blocked” seems to be the general solution, rather than “Use only embedded browser to follow” - and I’m still unsure why.

I have accounts stuck in the email confirmation loop! How do I fix this?

Has anyone found any solution to this?

I got the same problem with a few accounts. Did you try verifying by sending a verification code to the phone of the client? That worked eventually for one of the accounts. I am honestly a little sick of Jarvees inactivity on this, it just seems like they are struggling with basic functions such as keeping an account logged in.

Had this issue with accounts being valid but not logged in. I checked this and reset device id and that worked.

This was Jarvee’s advice btw didn’t figure this out myself.

Just an update - so far the accounts are logged in fine for over 10 hrs hopefully wont get back into that login loop again :slightly_smiling_face:

what did you do to fix it? just check the alternative cookie storage setting?

Did anybody else ever try to log in in the EB and get to the “unusual login attempt” screen where you can send a security code from within the EB either to the phone or email of the account?
I just clicked “send security code” with one of my own accounts but no code ever shows up. Anybody else experienced the same issue?