Embedded Browser or Api for less blocks?

It is, but I’m not an m/s service provider. For personal Ms it’s fine.

Tried it just now, it doesn’t make your phone’s internet a proxy like IP:port it makes the local IP of the device a proxy, am i right? What he is looking for is to use his phone internet like a proxy.

1 Like

It makes a proxy of your phone’s internet.

That’s the same. You can connect to the proxy using the local IP, but it uses the phone’s 4G connection.

So for example you have a local computer with Jarvee, connected with WIFI to an ADSL router/WIFI accesspoint. Your phone connects with WIFI to the ADSL router/WIFI accesspoint too. “Every Proxy” makes a proxy of your phone. You can connect to it from your local computer with Jarvee using the local IP your phone received from the router.

I see here people trying to use the phone’s IP to access the proxy, but this will usually not work. Usually incoming ports are closed, and it will be very hard to find a mobile provider willing to open ports for you.

1 Like

If i’m connected to the same router with the phone (via wifi) same as my PC (the pc is connected via lan to the same router), which connection will the proxy use from my phone? the 4G one or the Wifi? As far as i know the wifi connection overtakes priority over 4G on a phone, or you can set which connection (4G or Wifi) to use in Every Proxy?

Edit:
I just tested it, if you select the local IP (the one from the router) in Easy Proxy, it uses the 4G internet connection through the proxy which is great! and did a speed test and it’s real 4G and the best part is the data doesn’t go throught anyone’s server, it’s all local. This is a good find, Thanks Dimitri!

1 Like

Well it pretty much depends how many you need, it’s a huge investment… how many accounts do you use per 4G proxy Boris?

All western countries cellular plans are crazy expensive… prices are unjustified…

1 Like

How do you use every proxy to get your 4g proxy? I tried the proxy on jarvee and it doens’t work?
Do I need all ports open for this to work?

1 Like
  1. install it on the phone, connect to the same router as your PC where jarvee is.
  2. in the app go to settings click on IP address under HTTP/s Proxy, select the local IP address one (not the one it is set to by default, the other one, it should be something like 192.168.xx.xxx), also put this ip in jarvee with port 1080 if you have not changed it in the app.
  3. Go back, turn on HTTPS
  4. Voila!
1 Like

do you mean connect to router? as in wifi

I put it in the proxy manager after all that and it says error

is open port the same as hotspot? I don’t have that on my plan. I have to pay for an upgrade to get that

yeah bro!

Do the steps again, is the ip starting with 192.168?

1 Like

yeah. jarvee just isn’t picking it up for some reason.

I’ll try again later tonight

1 Like

There is more involved in account creation nowadays than just resetting the phone and using a different gmail account. It would be sweet if it was that easy still.

I’m looking at the servers ultimate app but it’s very confusing. which server do I choose to make if I want a 4g connection?

It looks as though you can only use mobile data if your phone is rooted or ports are open. Is this correct?

Sweet thanks. Do I need all ports open? like hotspot etc

Oh awesome. I will message my provider tommorrow. hopefully they will open the ports

1 Like

Bad news! No provider in new zealand seems to want to open incoming ports. I contacted five of the main ones. Any other way I can do it. Could I use my own wifi as a proxy?

1 Like

Ie because I use a vps its not using my wifi. Could I use my actual wifi to create accounts and use in jarvee? I know its not scalable but just trying to get some good results coming through

1 Like