Facebook and LinkedIn Tool Wishlist

I have been using all the regular tools forever. Here are many of my day to day manual tasks that I WISH I COULD AUTOMATE! Have you seen any of these tools that can automate these custom tasks?

Facebook Tools:
I need a tool that will go into each of my Facebook groups and grab the answers to the questions I require answers to and enter the answers into a spreadsheet. It’s simple but not simple when you have a lot of groups. There is a program out there that is a chrome extension and it works well up to 30 groups. after hat its problematic and dumb. It will get my account restricted. The process needs to be serial commands as apposed to multithread. It can run 24 hours a day with a couple speed options.

I need a tool that will update multiple group and page header images. I need to be able to select the groups for the task and it executes an image update with a description. This tool needs speed option to prevent account restrictions.

I need a tool that will go through all of my groups and change all of the “Group Questions” one by one. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I need a tool that will go into all of my groups and change/update the group descriptions. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that could go through my groups and remove accounts based on keywords. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that can add all of my groups to the “suggested groups” in each of my groups. I know that sounded weird but its a real thing. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that would add all of my groups to the “pre-approved” to join list for each of my groups. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

LinkedIn Tools:
I would like a tool that will login to multiple accounts one by one and take each inbox message and paste content into a group message with myself and the sender. This way to run multiple accounts and respond to all message replies from a single account. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that will auto send my resume via the “Easy Apply” button/option. I would like to be able to choose which keywords for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that can collect pages based on keywords and copy page to new page with editable links and contact info. I would like to be able to choose which keywords for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that will log into multiple accounts and grab email’s from contacts and add/post them to my newsletter subscriber list. I would like to be able to choose which keywords for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I would like a tool that can make a post in ONLY groups I admin so that on successful post the tool will “Recommend this post” for all of the group members to receive notification for. I would like to be able to choose which keywords for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

I need a tool that will update multiple group and page header images. I need to be able to select the groups for the task and it executes an image update with a description. This tool needs speed option to prevent account restrictions.

I need a tool that will go into all of my groups and change/update the group descriptions. I would like to be able to choose which groups for the task and also have speed limiters to prevent account restrictions.

Excuse the typo’s because today I identify as transparent and I’m pretty sure you can’t even see me in the first place. Weeeeeee…

You can use the FB Cover Photo tool by Jarvee for this task >> The Cover Photo - Jarvee

1 Like

If you’re using Jarvee, you should send your tool wishlist to their support and I assume they’ll take it into consideration and apply it if applicable :slight_smile:

1 Like